I've Never Bought From the Wii Store...Yet...

CaliforniaBeachUSA

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I've Never Bought From the Wii Store...Yet...

I saw that someone had bought Super Mario 64 and said it was not good (colors messede up, eel not appearing in levels, and other odd comments). First off, I noticed a gamecube controller next to the games icon, can I play Super Mario 64 with the Wavebird? And also, how is the gameplay and everything else with it?

Wow, this thread speaks volumes about your iq.

The gamecube con icon means you can play it using a gamecube controller. This should be common knowledge by now.

I also havent heard anything about it being messed up, can anyone confirm this?

I downloaded it on launch day and have been playing it since. It is exactly like it was for the 64. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Whoever you heard that from is most likely an idiot. :lol:

ive collected 54 stars so far and have yet to see any glitches (aside from the ones already in the game from the n64 days lol)

I downloaded Mario 64 and am playing it with the Wavebird. It is just like playing on the N64 except a different controller. Nothing at all wrong with the graphics.

Super Mario 64 is the only VC game I've downloaded so far and it works, and looks, perfect:cornut:

so far it is the only download in the Nintendo 64 section, the copy I downloaded has no glitches, there is something odd on mine where there is a thin separation between surfaces on the connection of the X,Y, and Z axises where they meet, it's so thin though that you would hardly ever notice it, as a matter of fact, in some areas, the grapics seem to look better than the N64 version

The person that told you that the emulator had problems probably had a problem with his connection and it didn't download right, I even have problems with my connection

Yes, it is possible to use your wavebird, as a matter of fact, I perfer the wavebird, it's the only previous generation console controller that felt like it was a wired controller, no skips or jumps, the funny thing is I had more problems with a wired controller (made my nintendo fall)

Back