I've really being neglecting this game!!!

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
I havn't played it for months and had only got to the cave where the venus fly trap guards it! As soon as I got RE and Mario I stopped playing it! Put it on this morning, figured out I could light the torches and keep the cave lit, Doh! Fought the gargoyle things, got the key and rescued the girl and monkey.

I'll have to commit more time to it now I'm due to start the mission proper!

It is an excellent game, so I would highly recommend that you set some time aside to play through it. Happy gaming.

haha, enjoy, as byu statated, it is a high quality game.......

trust me, now that youve picked it up, you wont put it down

Funny you mentioned this because I've had the game since February and I syill haven't beaten it. :D I have 3 mirror shards so I'd say I'm about 75% done with the game. I like to take my time and enjoy a game rather than speed through it just to have the satisfaction of knowing I beat the game.

5 and a half hours in now at the Forest Temple. Just resucued the monkey on the totem pole.

I must play in for an hour every couple of months! :lol:

It'll last you along time at that rate :)

I got that game for my first game and have not purchased any games until I beat it.

same here Wiizel...shame on you for not playing it! Lol but you'll really love it when you get to use Wolf Link and regular Link freely.

Tim Terror said:
same here Wiizel...shame on you for not playing it! Lol but you'll really love it when you get to use Wolf Link and regular Link freely.
That is when it begans to get easy.

yeah i'm at the sand temple, but i got so much other games i'm just taking a break off it, a lot of my games aren't finished, and it's my goal to finish all of them

so far the only finished ones ar elike paper mario, super mario galaxy(beat but not completed), mario strikers charged, excite truck, and that's it

out of like 20 games

Why don't you finish them. Once i play a game i keep playing until i pass it.

Me too, then when you come back it's not as fun because it ruins the storyline and that "feeling".

I keep playing until I'm finished because i want to see what happens at the end.

Yeah but if you leave the game for another game then come back then it ruins the "feeling" and you feel less bonded to the game.

Back