jam sessions is awesome

nickz2112

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2007
cleveland
Wii Online Code
7171-0126-0181-9068
if anyone is having hesitation buying jam sessions please dont. its the most awesome game on the ds. its like having a pocket guitar with you everywhere you go. if you dont know how to play guitar though, i would not suggest it. cause its nothing like guitar hero and you actually need to know what your doing on the instrument to play it. but for a guitar simulation its awesome.

Yeah, Def buy.. Free Play is the coolest ,).

i bought it yesterday and i'm kinda disappointed in the songlist they give us but overall it's pretty good if you wanna make your own songs

Yes the game is great, but the songlist.. what were these people thinking!?

A friend of mine got this and got me to play and tbh it was a piece of crap. I mean there are only chords, no way to play single notes and even in the songs.

You actually have to be musical to understand the game, and if you are (like me), you would most likely already own an acoustic guitar (like me).

Well I am a real Guitar player ( Like most of you ) , but I think it is a nice little piece of fun for those who don't know how to play or don't have a guitar.
Well practically you can't learn anything ( except for chord names ) in this game.

And if you want something to sound good, you would know what chords go well together, through stuff like theory work where stuff like the dominant, subdominant and minor submediant (in a major key) all go well together. If you don't play guitar you won't have a bloody clue and if you do, then you already have a real one. I'm sure it would be amusing for like an hour, then that's it.

nickz2112 said:
if anyone is having hesitation buying jam sessions please dont. its the most awesome game on the ds. its like having a pocket guitar with you everywhere you go. if you dont know how to play guitar though, i would not suggest it. cause its nothing like guitar hero and you actually need to know what your doing on the instrument to play it. but for a guitar simulation its awesome.

Sounds good. Downloading it as we speak

Back