Japan is getting Mario kArt for January release!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
http://wii.ign.com/articles/752/752415p1.html

December 27, 2006 - The Japanese Virtual Console lineup has the American and European ones squarely beaten, and it keeps on getting better! Today, Nintendo Japan announced part of its January lineup for the system. Two words: Mario Kart. Or, if you like, four words: Mario Kart and Fire Emblem. Actually, six words: Mario Kart, Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus.

Here's a look at what's new for January over in Japan:

FAMICOM TITLES
Ikki (500 points)
Ice Climber (500 points)
Zelda II: Adventures of Link (500 points)
Kid Icarus (500 points)

SUPER FAMICOM TITLES
Fire Emblem Seisen no Keifu (900 points)

NINTENDO 64
Mario Kart 64 (1000 points)

MEGA DRIVE
Bonanza Bros. (500 points)
Gain Ground (500 points)

PC ENGINE
Alien Crush (500 points)
R-Type II (500 points)
Soldier Blade (500 points)
Moto Roader (500 points)

Quite the list, and there could be more in store for January alone. Let's hope Nintendo, Sega and Hudson are good enough to bring a few of these our way.

They are lucky. I hope the US gets Mario KArt soon!

It means the rest of us will get it later in January. Now that's a list we need to see throughout January. Mario Kart 64 owns.

900 Pionts for Fire Emblem, can you say rip off???
Im sad to hear Mario Kart is coming out next month this proves that the rumors that they would release Mario Kart 64 with a online feature is false and that sucks.

Hopefully they will hold off here in the US and release Mario Kart 64 with the bonus online features. I want some 64 battle over wi-fi that is for sure. I was rippped off not having battle on my DS!

So is nintendo only haveing one 64 game a month??? If they are that sucks there should be at least 2 a month since games like Zelda most of us have already played like 1000 times on either or Gamecube or N64.

Um... They can make still make Mario Kart 64 online. If it's a service like Zbattle, they don't need to tweak the game, just the actual server to count connection b as player 2. Nintendo promised an online games channel in Q2 2007. Even if it's a bust, people will still probably hack something like Zbattle onto the Wii. For now we wait.

Lucky, lucky people. I can't wait for Mario Kart 64. Surprisingly I've never played it before, having sold my N64 pretty quickly. It's the only Mario Kart game I haven't played, and it looks too good to miss out on. I'm definitely downloading it the moment it hits the European VC.

Back