Japan: Super Mario Galaxy October Release Date

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/smgjap.jpg[/xFLOAT]According to the latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, the Japanese release of Super Mario Galaxy is scheduled for October 2007.

Obviously we won't be seeing a global release for this highly anticipated title therefore the actual release dates for other regions is still very much up in the air.

With an October release in Japan i think we could expect a U.S release for november and then fingers crossed a December release in Europe.

(Famitsu is an offline publication, if anyone has the scans feel free to add them in your reply).

Ohh I was hoping earlier but oh well

man this is gonna be a long wait...

i think i remember back in the early days people were expecting an end of march release, then back to june, now this far?

takes the piss, wii is really annoying me, where are the good games?

why do japan get everything first not fair...wii is discriminating against americans and promoting jealousy...Wii would like to sue.lol. I hope we get Metroid before them and they have to wait 6 months.

GaryT85 said:
man this is gonna be a long wait...

i think i remember back in the early days people were expecting an end of march release, then back to june, now this far?

takes the piss, wii is really annoying me, where are the good games?

I no what you mean europe gets the short straw, can't believe the wait between america and europe for paper mario! i love the look of that game, still mario stiker will hopefully be class not long till that GaryT85, dont worry to much the games will start cumin

markmanuel18 said:
why do japan get everything first not fair...wii is discriminating against americans and promoting jealousy...Wii would like to sue.lol. I hope we get Metroid before them and they have to wait 6 months.

think how europe/aus feals

George said:
its unfair, there country rules, im going there this year :cornut:
I've wanted to visit Japan since I was 9. :( It's been my life-long dream, I'm actually learning the language over the summer.

markmanuel18 said:
lol aussies get everything last.lol.
Not true, excluding Japan, Australia was the first to receive the DS Lite on it's shores, nearly two weeks before the USA and three weeks before EU!!

Back