java on the wii?

zer0mavrik

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2007
well i just bought my wii and i was screwing around and went to runescape.com and it doesnt load it. will there ever be java on the wii?

well runescape runs off of java so i was thinking if you could get java on it you can play runescape lol. im not a big fan of the game but it would be fun with the wiimote

zer0mavrik said:
well runescape runs off of java so i was thinking if you could get java on it you can play runescape lol. im not a big fan of the game but it would be fun with the wiimote
how? you would still just be clicking not like swing your sword or some **** like that:yesnod:

ganton said:
how? you would still just be clicking not like swing your sword or some **** like that:yesnod:
i dunno it would just be fun to me

Wiicade.com to play Wii online games. Java is not supported because it is and was not available to Opera to include in the Wii browser. A update will probably come in to play later that will correct this.

ShawVAuto said:
Wiicade.com to play Wii online games. Java is not supported because it is and was not available to Opera to include in the Wii browser. A update will probably come in to play later that will correct this.

Yea wiicade has a bunch of decent online games

Back