Jay-Z and Eminem Exclusive 2-CD Pack For DJ Hero Renegade

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Two of the biggest hip hop artists in the world, Jay-Z and Eminem, today revealed the full track list of their special 2-CD pack which will be exclusively available as part of the DJ Hero Renegade Edition, due out on the Wii on October 27th in the US. Jay-Z’s CD is actually his first ever “best of” compilation, and features one hit song from each of his 11 studio albums as well as a track from the Notorious movie soundtrack. The Eminem CD features album cuts and rarities, and one brand new unreleased track, Taking My Ball. US fans who want to hear the track before DJ Hero Renegade is released can tune in to Eminem’s Sirius XM Radio Channel SHADE45 on October 16th at 6 p.m. to hear its official debut.

The tracks we put on this disc are mostly overlooked or rarer favourites of mine from all different parts of my career,” said Eminem. “I also put a brand new, unheard song on there so even the biggest fan has something new.”

As well as the exclusive 2-CD pack, the DJ Hero Renegade Edition will also include the DJ Hero game, of course, as well as a premium Renegade turntable controller and a hard-shell turntable carrying case that can be converted into a performance-ready DJ stand.

Here are those track lists in full:

JAY-Z’s track list:
Ain’t No N***a – JAY-Z Featuring Foxy Brown
Where I’m From – JAY-Z
Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem) – JAY-Z
Jigga My N***a – Ruff Ryders Featuring JAY-Z
I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me) – JAY-Z
Izzo (H.O.V.A.) – JAY-Z
03’ Bonnie & Clyde – JAY-Z Featuring Beyoncé Knowles
Dirt Off Your Shoulder – JAY-Z
Show Me What You Got – JAY-Z
Roc Boys (And the Winner Is)… – JAY-Z