JCpackers05

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
helloooo.....my names JCpackers05.....(Justin).....well yeah im only 15 and im going to be a Sophmore in highschool.....school starts on September 6th for me so i still got a little bit of summer left to enjoy.....ummm well my screen name is JCpackers04 if you want to talk to me......im a big fan of Nintendo but i also am a big fan of Xbox.....but my views on the next gen systems are completely different regarding each.......the Wii kicks ass......and both xbox 360 and PS3 are both toooooo much money.....and are graphic based systems which i disagree with.....i like everything about the Wii i dont disagree with anything that Nintendo has done.....well maybe except that they havnt told us the release date or price yet........yeah so thats basically it.....ummm........bye i guess.......:scared:

welcome to wiichat JC, hope you like your stay...I'm gonna be a sophomore in high school too...n i can't also wait for the Wii...well..at least shool will keep me busy until it comes out;) :cool: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back