Jebus Wii needs a headset >_>

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
I just got bwii and i mean i felt like i had no way what so ever to communicate with my co-op partner.. As this has been complained abillion times, How many do you think that Bwii needed a headset as much as i do >_>

i've never played bwii but i do think that the wii needs a headset because when i used to play GHII on xbox 360 i'd just play online to chat with people while playing but i got GHIII on wii and there's like an emptyness lol, i sometimes find myself talking to myself

if you really want it so much send nintendo a e-mail about it. i understand why you want it, i want it too but not that much. it will be helpful. and i know one day nintendo will make one because they made one for the ds.

diaoman said:
Just use skype, teamspeak, or ventrilo on pc while u play wii

not everyones comps are close to their wiis

I think u should get a wireless Skype headset... not a bad option. Not as good as a REAL headset option, but there never the less...
What is the chance of firmware updates allowing use of headset in older Wii games? (That is IF Nintendo release one in the near future).

yeah it'd be real nice for online, i know some people can be lame on them but seriously if you're that worried about what some one might say you'd never venture outdoors.
Lets hope its in the works.

Back