Jerry Falwell RIP (For Americans)

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Jerry Falwell, the man behind the Moral Majority which was the main source of religious rights in the 1980s for many Americans, died not too long ago at the young age of 73.

Even though he said gays and liberals were the result of everything bad going on in the world such as AIDs and others because God was punishing America, it's always sad to see someone so important pass.

RIP, Jerry Falwell.

Last edited:
Heard about this yesterday...never even knew the guy. Sounds like a religion fanatic. I'm a Christian, but he sounds over the top.

ssbb_lover said:
Heard about this yesterday...never even knew the guy. Sounds like a religion fanatic. I'm a Christian, but he sounds over the top.

Yeah a little, he blamed 9/11 on liberals.

ssbb_lover said:
As much as I think liberals are dumb, that's thought's even dumber. ^_^'

Eh I find conservatives and liberals eqaully dumb.

We sure are respecting this guy right now, lol. BTW I blame 9/11 on him for being so stupid.

JK, or am I?

En4Neo said:
Eh I find conservatives and liberals eqaully dumb.

We sure are respecting this guy right now, lol. BTW I blame 9/11 on him for being so stupid.

JK, or am I?
Well, I almost agree.

Conservatives have some things right and liberals have some things right, but I think conservative's ideals are more right that liberal's. Who would you rather have as a president, Bush or Obama?

ssbb_lover said:
Well, I almost agree.

Conservatives have some things right and liberals have some things right, but I think conservative's ideals are more right that liberal's. Who would you rather have as a president, Bush or Obama?

Obama by far, but honestly I don't know much about him. All I know is he doesn't support the war and I'm cool with that.

En4Neo said:
Obama by far, but honestly I don't know much about him. All I know is he doesn't support the war and I'm cool with that.
Lol...no offense but you sound like a typical teenage liberal..."Meh, I don't know much, but I know this guy doesn't support the war and that I hate Bush. Go Obama!"

You do know the consequences of pulling out, don't you? I'm sure you do since you're an educated person, but I think those consequences are much worse than if we stayed.

ssbb_lover said:
Lol...no offense but you sound like a typical teenage liberal..."Meh, I don't know much, but I know this guy doesn't support the war and that I hate Bush. Go Obama!"

You do know the consequences of pulling out, don't you? I'm sure you do since you're an educated person, but I think those consequences are much worse than if we stayed.

No duh, I'm just saying I'm not going to lie and say I know all about Obama when I don't so my answer was kind of a guess. I'm going to try to educate myself more when the time comes, but until then I'm not going to worry myself too much about it.

Yeah, but I just think we should cut back on amount of troops a tad. I'm not talking about pulling out completely.

Back