Jerry Falwell RIP (For Americans)

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Ok.....I'm so Smad!!!!:mad5: :cryin:

Noo...I meant both sad/mad and glad.

You should be Smaglad!

ssbb_lover said:
Heard about this yesterday...never even knew the guy. Sounds like a religion fanatic. I'm a Christian, but he sounds over the top.

Is there anything I disagree with you on?

You do know the consequences of pulling out, don't you? I'm sure you do since you're an educated person, but I think those consequences are much worse than if we stayed.

See above....

@ En4neo. It's veitnamization all over again. Except it's even WORSE. :yikes:

Brawny said:
Is there anything I disagree with you on?

See above....

@ En4neo. It's veitnamization all over again. Except it's even WORSE. :yikes:
Brawny, face it. Just face it. We were separated at birth.

Dang, I'm all for forum rights. But do you have to say your beliefs in such a strong manner? That might be considered flaming to some....Especially conservatives. :scared:

Brawny said:
Dang, I'm all for forum rights. But do you have to say your beliefs in such a strong manner? That might be considered flaming to some....Especially conservatives. :scared:

dont care, he was a hater.. only the devil is a hater. end of story..

fu*k all fundy xians..

Brawny said:
don't say I didn't warn you when you get a post ban.

hey i didnt start the thread. im just giving my honest opinion. im sorrry if someone like you cant handle it. i have nothing against religion. these xtreme fundy ppl hating morons ruin it not me.

Earthworm Jim said:
yeah sure. whatever you say. LOL

Apparently, you don't realize that planes have been crashing into buildings for years yet not a single one of them has fallen, the same is said for the empire state building, same situation, it did not fall. the twin towers were built to withstand occurances shuch as 9/11, buildings do not collapse in on themselves in a convenient little pile, that only happens during a demolition, which is what 9/11 was. An excuse for george jr to finish what his daddy started. A plane does not bring a building down.

Back