Jessica Alba Loves Her Wii

What do you think of what they can do with video games today?

The graphics are insane. They're so real. I grew up playing Bomberman and Pac-Man and Super Mario Brothers and Zelda, where you had just this little guy who could barely walk and the music was like doot... doot... doot. And the way they walked was so stiff and robotic. And now the game characters look like people moving around. It's a similar technology to what we use in Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. We now know how to make films that are completely animated and computer-generated, and convincingly real.

That's right.
The music we grew up playing with.

Doot. Doot. Doot.

Ahahaha, can't you see, she's lying and just trying to promote her movie?

Money whore said:
And now the game characters look like people moving around. It's a similar technology to what we use in Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

now, on the non-cynical side of me, this is hilarious. Only makes a good girl even better. :thumbsup: Might be a bit too geeky for me. LMAO

Seriously...that's the first time ANYBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERWEBS has ever made the connection between a female pleasure toy and a wii remote.

You get rep for that...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Die by an army of rolleyes

I love my wii, how come i dont make the news :mad:

Brawny said:
Seriously...that's the first time ANYBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERWEBS has ever made the connection between a female pleasure toy and a wii remote.

You get rep for that...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

smiletongue2.gif
bwahahahaha nice pwn

Ahem...you need boobs man.

And moobs don't count....I learned the hard way. :/

I recommend starting a collection for some plastic surgery.... I think there are some kind-hearted people that would support you in your period of change :p

Brawny said:
Ahem...you need boobs man.

And moobs don't count....I learned the hard way. :/

I recommend starting a collection for some plastic surgery.... I think there are some kind-hearted people that would support you in your period of change :p

wtf.gif

riiiiigggghhhhttt.....

Agree with Brawn....haha..."wiimote"

Back