Jesus action figure

Will you be geting them

• Yes to educate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they look silly

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Yes for epic fights (Jesus vs Toki from Fist of the north star (often called Kung fu Jesus)

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • LOL religon

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Why no Devil

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
This is not a joke
I repeat this is not a joke
http://www.trainupachild.com/

logo.gif

title.gif

bend.gif

[SIZE=+1]
What did people of the Bible look like?

Scholars have debated this question for centuries, and opinions vary widely.
Our purpose in creating Biblical Action Figures​

is to help children identify with the Bible characters represented,
and to inspire children to learn the teachings of the Bible.

Avalible in both colors

[/SIZE]

Dark Skin Figures

Light Skin Figures

He turns water into wine folks! Quite possibly the first action figure to have "turns water into wine" as a selling point on the box, this Jesus deluxe action figure stands 5 1/4-inches tall and features glow-in-the-dark hands! He comes in an illustrated window box and includes eight accessories: a jug, two fish, and five loaves of bread!

The name Jesus means "God Saves." The term Christ is a title for "Anointed of God". For Muslims and some Jews, Jesus was a prophet. Buddhists say he was enlightened. Hindus call him an Avatar (the incarnation of a deity in human form), and Christians hail him as the Son of God.
The bible mentions 35 miracles performed by Jesus that range from wilting a fig tree to raising the dead. Jesus was an extraordinary healer and nearly a quarter of the gospels describe his powers over sickness in the human body. The two miracles represented with this deluxe action figure exhibit that he also sought to fill the basic needs of his friends and followers.
The jug represents the miracle of turning water into wine. Jesus performed this miracle at a wedding when the lengthy celebrations had exhausted the supply of wine. The fish and bread represent the miracle of transforming two fish and five loaves of bread into enough food to satisfy a hungry crownd of over 5,000 people. Jesus performed this miracle after deliverying his "Sermon on the Mount" speech. He was executed at a young age as a common criminal. Since then, he has been the topic of many theological debates. Although he is understood in many different ways, everyone seems to agree that he was an exraordinary man.

Theres a set
Oh yes

jesus-w.gif

Wonders ..........................
Wrent Adam and Eve in the nip

But wait theres more
http://www.jesuschristsuperstore.net/
stretcher10h.jpg
lastsupper.jpg
jcslogoorange.jpg

With guns
WHAT THE SMEG
And wheres the Satan figure

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
even though there is a spelling error.

ZMOG A DISLEXIC MADE A SPELLIN ERROR (spell check dont work for poll options)
Quick ban his arse before it spreads

normally i would say "are you kidding me?" but ive seen these before at christian book stores and things of that nature

they are trying to give children a good idea of what biblical figures look like and how to grasp the concept of the bible so that a child could understand.

if you ask me its OBSURD!!! thats like those christian based video games that they make for game systems :sick:

ill stick to my bland no action figure ninja style torah thank you very much

it just shows the lack of evidence there is of god, if they have to make a black and white one just so you dont piss people off

In a similar vein, there are also other figures for a more contempory Christian

3000158.jpg

BEST SELLER!
Basketball Jesus Sports Statue
To remind children that Jesus is with them always. A contemporary statue for today's youth. Jesus is with us in everything we do, watching over us & involved in all of our acts & activities.
Resin. Approx. 6" tall.

There is more of this type of model at www.catholicsupply.com if that is your thing.

captainff said:

Hes teasting them with that old "haha you cant reach it"
Jesus has a evil side

haha. ill be laughing when ppl see kids using these action figures on their WWE arena and jesus doing the choke slam on the pope. LOL

but no, i wouldnt get one.

Back