Jet Force Gemini for Virtual Console

Sigaalis

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2010
Personally, I think Jet Force Gemini (N64 game released in 1999) should be on Virtual Console. If there's a way to suggest this to the epic people of Nintendo, please tell me. Or maybe they themselves will read this. :) Either way, I love that game and want it for Virtual Console.

I completely agree, I was actually thinking the same thing, if anything this was probably the only shooting game I actually enjoyed. I probably mostly enjoyed multiplayer mode where you can play as the dog or robot sidekick.:biggrin:

I completely agree, I was actually thinking the same thing, if anything this was probably the only shooting game I actually enjoyed. I probably mostly enjoyed multiplayer mode where you can play as the dog or robot sidekick.:biggrin:
Well, when I played, I would be the main player and my best friend would be Floyd. Man, the game was awesome. I really hope Nintendo takes a look at this post.

Not gonna happen guys. It was made by Rare.

Not gonna happen guys. It was made by Rare.
:prrr: What does Nintendo have against rare? This is the second time I've heard of a game not coming out because of this dilemma.

Pft, Nintendo doesn't have anything against Rare. Microsoft bought Rare out and with Rare goes the rights to their games. That's why the original Banjo-Kazooie game is downloadable on Xbox Live Arcade and not the Wii Virtual Console.

Pft, Nintendo doesn't have anything against Rare. Microsoft bought Rare out and with Rare goes the rights to their games. That's why the original Banjo-Kazooie game is downloadable on Xbox Live Arcade and not the Wii Virtual Console.
I don't have an X box so I guess I'm out of luck.:frown5:

Its a bit late for it to come out on Xbox

360 on the other hand--------

with all that was said about it not being released in ever on VC makes me all the more happier i still own my N64 and the game.

and also, that thought has also crossed my mind but never really put some thought behind why it hasnt been released. now i know. damn you microsoft...im kinda saltty about that.

Its a bit late for it to come out on Xbox

360 on the other hand--------

Highly likely as well. After all, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, and Perfect Dark have all made their way over.

Back