Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawny said:
Wiccans need to grow better memories. :/

thats real mature aint it? not really. I bet you know nothing of the religion. tool to learn what do people use in schools as tools? books. books are a tool for the mind, not the basis for a religion, full of stories changed over time and not fully understood even by the people who observed it, using romanticised descriptions of events and whatnot. Yeah I'll stick to something that makes sense.

people_book.gif

The Christians and The Jews Pray to Allah, without knowing that they do. They believe in the ame God, as the Muslims, but their religion differes slightly in some ways. which i why Islam is the one true religion.

The Bible is similar to the Qur;an in many ways, but it has been changed over many years to suit the modern lifestyle. The Qur'an has not. This is why we are the one true religion.

Good idea for a thread BTW!

Atheists got the evolution thread. you guys basically storm into the other ones and unleash hell.

Ahteism is NOT a religion.

Atheism is NOT a standard set of believes like Christianity and Judaism are.

Atheists do NOT have a common belief system and, if you look at the definition of an Atheist, many of the mainstream religions (such as Buddhism) are in fact Atheist by nature too.

All an Atheist is is someone who does not believe in the existance of gods. And that goes for ANY god. Christian "God", Roman gods, Greek gods etc etc.

Hell, by saying that Atheism is a religion you are basically saying that Christianity and Judaism are exactly the same because they believe in the same God - or didn't you realise that retard?

Ditch religion - Religion was invented by idiots who couldn't understand how the world around them worked and instead started to make stories up about it. If Christians had their way back in the Middle Ages we would still think the world was flat and that the sun revolved around us.

Science will always be a greater tool than religion since Science is constantly updated to fit the evidence. According to the Bible the World is only ~8000 years old, for example, which is just complete bullshit considering the carbon dating done on old fossils and - also according to the bible - all life originated from two WHITE people which is also complete bullshit because if that were true we wouldn't have different races on the globe would we.

Jew, Christian and Islamic believes all sprouted from approximately the same source. A source which cannot be trusted since most of it was only taken down CENTURIES after the events they claim to have happened occured. How could the Disciples have seen things which happened centuries before they wrote them? Were the disciples super people who managed to live a lot longer thanthe average age back then? I don't think so.

Religion fails, I win, this topic is done.

>_>;

If you had actually read the Qur'an (which i plan to do soon) then you would see that the Qur'an talks about many scientific miracles.

It predicted things like using fingerprints to indentiy people, and how each person has a unique fingerprint. How culd such knowledge have been known back then?

The Qur'an talks about the universe and the stars, in great detail, another miracle that could not have been known in those times.

The Qur'an and Science are very close together. Ever wondered why so many scientists are converting to Islam?

Ever wondered why so many scientists are converting to Islam?
I love how you pull bullshit statistics out of your arse all the time without any way of backing them up because - in actual fact - most Scientists are either Atheist (due to the fact their science contradicts most religous belief) or are the religion they were brought up as from birth.

I'm doing Chemistry at University right now and - guess what - we don't have a single Islamic lecturer. Hell, I think there are about two Christians and that is it out of a faculty of around a hundred Chemists. Go figure, right?

It predicted things like using fingerprints to indentiy people, and how each person has a unique fingerprint. How culd such knowledge have been known back then?

Your right, how could such knowledge have been known back then? If such knowledge was known back then then perhaps the people of the time would have EMPLOYED IT as a method of catching criminals. Since they didn't (the technology to track fingerprints is hardly high-tech on a basic level - easily within the grasp of a Roman society) I can safely assume that you are lying through your teeth and that - like most things - people are taking a vague mumbling in the book as meaning something more.

It's amazing what people assume is meant just by looking at a few ambiguous sentences. If you looked at them without any prior knowledge of the world there is no way you would make the link between Fingerprints and the Quran. The only reason such a link exists is the same reason that poetry still exists - a good writer writes vague enough that their words can be applied to more than one subject.

The Qur'an talks about the universe and the stars, in great detail, another miracle that could not have been known in those times.

Yes, that explains why many Physicists were hunted down in both Christian and Muslim societies for "blasphemy". In fact, it also explains why Eastern socieites are so accepting of viewpoints outside of their own belief system. Oh, wait, no, that's wrong, different viewpoints are not accepted. If I tried to teach Evolution to people in most Middle-Eastern states I would probably loose several limbs swiftly followed by my head.

Give up the ghost - religion is for people who are too weak to accept the truths of the Universe. They want to believe in religion because it gives them the strength to move on in life...

Answer this - what would you expect people to say to a 15 year old boy who still believed in Santa Clause? Then you'll know how I feel about 15 year old boys who still believe in God.

Wow, what an ignorant person you are. and why are you attacking me? all i was doing was proving some points?

well then. first off you said that im pullng bullshit out of my ass...prove it. Prove that what i said was wrong. I NEVER said most scientists are Muslim. i said that many scientists are converting to islam. its different. and its true..so some research.

secondly, you didnt hav any islamic lecturers...what on earth is your point? So your school has no Muslim teachers...i just cant see what your saying here...

Thirdly, Fingerprints is in the Qur'an look it up. And did it ever occur to you that since fingerprints werent known of, they didnt understand the meaning of the verse? after fingerprints were invented, and the qur'an was re-read, they finally understood the meaining.

Whats this about getting your limbs chopped off? i think you have Islam confused with Terrorism. how embarrasing for you :D

well then. first off you said that im pullng bullshit out of my ass...prove it. Prove that what i said was wrong. I NEVER said most scientists are Muslim. i said that many scientists are converting to islam. its different. and its true..so some research.

Why should I prove something which you are the one claiming is true. Shouldn't you have to provide the statistics you are using in order to prove the statement you made? But I'm a kind man and so I will prove you wrong - again - although this time I'll have to spell it out for you more so perhaps your tiny brain gets the point.

The whole point of me saying that none of my lecturers are Muslim is that - considering Manchester has perhaps the third best and third biggest School of Physical Sciences in the country - after OxBridge (that's Oxford and Cambridge for the idiots out there) - you would expect such a flamboyant statement such as your's to hold true. The fact of the matter is that NONE of my lecturers have converted to Islam, NONE of the Physics lecturers have converted to Islam and NONE of the Life Sciences lecturers have converted to Islam which proves your bullshit statistic wrong.

If it ever was a statistic at all since you never provided prove that it was a statistic and, instead, simply through it in there like a childish defence in assumption that I wouldn't know something about science. Unfortunately for you I do, and I'm actually quite good at Chemistry. Zing.

secondly, you didnt hav any islamic lecturers...what on earth is your point? So your school has no Muslim teachers...i just cant see what your saying here...

Like I said above; if it was true that SO MANY scientists are converting to Islam then you would expect at least one of the 100+ academics in the School of Chemistry here to be Islamic. The fact is they are not which proves your idiotic statement wrong.

Again.

Thirdly, Fingerprints is in the Qur'an look it up. And did it ever occur to you that since fingerprints werent known of, they didnt understand the meaning of the verse? after fingerprints were invented, and the qur'an was re-read, they finally understood the meaining.

No; it does not specifically say in the Quran that "fingerprints will be used to I.D. people". What actually happened is that someone cross-referenced the book for hidden messages between sentences and found a vague statement which - WITH HINDSIGHT AND HINDSIGHT ALONE - could be vaguely linked to fingerprints. They also did the same thing for terrorist attacks such as 9/11 and 7/7 and the break out of WWII, which all looks very revealing for a book written so long ago.

Unfortunately there is a flaw in these discoveries - namely that you can take any book, even a fictional book, and do the same cross-referencing of patterns in the words to find stories which would relate to things we now know have already happened. The only reason they can be linked at all is because of HINDSIGHT and not because people in the past knew what was going to happen.

Hell - someone took the full Lord of the Rings set and did the same tests they performed on the Quran and they discovered passages which could relate to 9/11, 7/7, Hiroshima and Chernobyl. Go figure; the LOTR novels predict the future too.

Blah Blah Blah I am done proving you wrong, time to go and catch a train! >_>;

lool i thought i was actually dealing with a debate with intelligence...this is ridiculous.

I cant really be bothered to sit here and debate, so do me a favour. check on google about scentists converting to islam. and the miracales in the Qur'an...you will be amazed...

Some people just chose to believe it, personally, I think the world will be a better place without it.

But if a person believes it then that's their choice.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
^^ Man this guy must be a joke! :lol: Religion is all a big joke! Just because some words are in a book dosn't mean that you should believe that it is true! I mean WTF?

thats just your opinion. i choose to believe it becuase it makes sense, and i tuly think that it is the word of God.

hopefully, youll find the true path inshallah :)

lool i thought i was actually dealing with a debate with intelligence...this is ridiculous.

I cant really be bothered to sit here and debate, so do me a favour. check on google about scentists converting to islam. and the miracales in the Qur'an...you will be amazed..

Exactly how is it ridiculous? I have debunked each one of your claims and yet you continually stand by them without providing any evidence or statistics to prove the bullshit you are continually spouting over the forum. You claim that you thought you were dealing with a debate with intelligence and yet you have yet to show a single sign of intelligence, yet alone show signs of a pulse, throughout this whole argument. And with that I'll have to say this;

Provide the evidence and I will just debunk it again.

I've already proven your claim about "many scientists converting to Islam" wrong through the case-study of my own Faculty of Physical Sciences and I could probably take any institution in the UK and do more or less the same thing.

Equally, like I already said, many books written PURELY FOR FICTION have been proven to contain references to things which have only just happened recently if you use computer programs to cross-reference for patterns through the text. It's like the movie "The Number 23", where coincidences are found through the patterns written in the text of the book. It was done with all the Holy Books from many different religions and they were all proven to contain references to things such as the H Bomb and Hitler - and religous figures claimed this proved them right - but then the same tests were ran on fictional novels and the same patterns were eventually found.

It's called a coincidence.

Besides, the vague references they found could be used to philosophy a bunch of random crap since all the references are UNSPECIFIC. Show me in the Quran where it specifically says "fingerprints will be used to ID people". It won't say that, it will be something more vague like "a unique mark for each person can be used to identify them" which, in fairness, could also be a reference to a bunch of other things such as DNA, RNA, Genes, Fingerprints, etc. etc.

Your arguments blow, ditch them and your religion. ;l

hahahaa debunked? you havent even debunked one of them. your hilarious you really are lol. dont stop now please.

Its my beliefe that ALL religion is a form of weakness... Not saying that people that are religous are weak, but there other things to do with YOUR life then revolve it around anothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back