Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thats your opinion, and your entitled to it. but i really do hope you see the light before its too late.

:eek:
im_a_super_smash_bro said:
^^ Man this guy must be a joke! :lol: Religion is all a big joke! Just because some words are in a book dosn't mean that you should believe that it is true! I mean WTF?

wad do u mean few words the quran has 30 chapers to it and that like 700 pages

and then we have around like 50 more small books that teach other things
so if you think about it saying that you belevie in a few words is now you know out of the Picture

and to griver when ottoman said that scintest are converting to islam it dosnt mean that they have to convert in your university. I mean the world is a pretty big place if u think about it. Correct me i im wrong but i beleve unversitys have around 100 proffesers so are you saying you went each professer afked him or her if your converting to islam.
notice how i said converting
:prrr:

and ottoman if i helped you rep me

(i really want rep)

and otto arnt u supposed to be at school

im back for m lunch break

Last edited:
I'm as critical of religion as the next guy, but surely if you're denouncing religion and condemning those who believe it is on par with those that believe religion and condemn others?

People should be free to believe what they wish to believe. It's only when it starts to infringe on others that it becomes a problem, and as far as I can see, it's not happening from those who are Jewish, Christian or Islamic on this thread.

Sure, I'm aethiest too, but to put down individuals that believe in religion is not fair. People are people, and they deserve respect no matter how wrong you think they may be.

Brawny said:
Wiccans need to grow better memories. :/

Are wiccans sometimes described as witchs?, i cant remember hardly, Just something i heard somewhere, sorry if offened.

Its just i have vivid memorys of scooby doo:lol:

Or is it that wiccans are healers?

Squall7 said:
I'm as critical of religion as the next guy, but surely if you're denouncing religion and condemning those who believe it is on par with those that believe religion and condemn others?

People should be free to believe what they wish to believe. It's only when it starts to infringe on others that it becomes a problem, and as far as I can see, it's not happening from those who are Jewish, Christian or Islamic on this thread.

Sure, I'm aethiest too, but to put down individuals that believe in religion is not fair. People are people, and they deserve respect no matter how wrong you think they may be.

Perfect reply as usual squall...

And Zeon, yes i should have been at school but i was off ill today :lol:

This thread show's how arrogant a human can be. .

lol captain, if you dont like the idea of Religion then i suggest you leave. no one forced you to come here.

And Arrogant? Arrogance has nothing to do with religion.

ottoman said:
lol captain, if you dont like the idea of Religion then i suggest you leave. no one forced you to come here.

And Arrogant? Arrogance has nothing to do with religion.

:lol:

You read me wrong.

I was saying the people who can't accept people who are religous are arrogant.

I myself am atheist but i respect what other people beleive and dont moan.

It's their choice.

basically, why can't people just accept that other people beleive in diffrent stuff.

I'm not moaning at you and brawny im moaning at the people who have a go at people for beleiving diffrent things.

Good, i thought you were going to try to 'own' me before knowing what i ment:lol:

Like, I didnt know you were muslim untill a few days ago, when I found out, I wasnt really bothered, I wouldnt care in the slightest if you were christian/muslim/jew/buddha etc. It woudlnt lower my opinion on you at all.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
but ottoman isn't accepting people who are atheist. I may be wrong tho....

I'm guessing he is accepting me because I can accept other religions and dont moan about them.

Thats what i think. . .

ottoman said:
View attachment 2643

The Christians and The Jews Pray to Allah, without knowing that they do. They believe in the ame God, as the Muslims, but their religion differes slightly in some ways. which i why Islam is the one true religion.

The Bible is similar to the Qur;an in many ways, but it has been changed over many years to suit the modern lifestyle. The Qur'an has not. This is why we are the one true religion.

Good idea for a thread BTW!

Here is first comment...

In a Christian and Jewish standpoint, Allah is not the same as YHWH/Jehovah
Um, Bible has not changed as much as you people think....

Allah is much more distant than ^^. Grace?

that one guy with bloody lips avy said:
Jew, Christian and Islamic believes all sprouted from approximately the same source. A source which cannot be trusted since most of it was only taken down CENTURIES after the events they claim to have happened occured. How could the Disciples have seen things which happened centuries before they wrote them? Were the disciples super people who managed to live a lot longer thanthe average age back then? I don't think so.

Religion fails, I win, this topic is done.

Most ignorant thing I've ever seen. New testament was written in about 75 years time.

Squall7 said:

Guy I quoted before, read this and learn.

Last edited:
I accept all religions, except the extremist portion of them.

You people need to watch more of the history channel, griever actually is pretty much telling the truth. you'd be surprised at how much you'll learn and figure out. They do indeed cut off limbs as punishment, not very much anymore at least, but back hundreds of years ago, it was very frequent in islam to do so for things such as theivery and stealing cattle and whatnot.

The Christians and The Jews Pray to Allah, without knowing that they do. They believe in the ame God, as the Muslims, but their religion differes slightly in some ways.

That right there is something I would say. Congrats ottoman, at least someone here understands things lolz.

Saying atheism isn't a religion is half assed correct, it's not so much of a religion as it is a belief, agnostics believe in a higher power, but not necesserilly a GOD, god, they're unsure. Athiests on the other hand need some sort of proof and to many of them, they haven't found that proof.

Basing science as a religion though...yeah, NO. that's assinine. Sure science can prove things, but it is by no means a religion whatsoever.

Spiritshotgun said:
I accept all religions, except the extremist portion of them.

You people need to watch more of the history channel, griever actually is pretty much telling the truth. you'd be surprised at how much you'll learn and figure out. They do indeed cut off limbs as punishment, not very much anymore at least, but back hundreds of years ago, it was very frequent in islam to do so for things such as theivery and stealing cattle and whatnot.

That right there is something I would say. Congrats ottoman, at least someone here understands things lolz.

Saying atheism isn't a religion is half assed correct, it's not so much of a religion as it is a belief, agnostics believe in a higher power, but not necesserilly a GOD, god, they're unsure. Athiests on the other hand need some sort of proof and to many of them, they haven't found that proof.

Basing science as a religion though...yeah, NO. that's assinine. Sure science can prove things, but it is by no means a religion whatsoever.

Atheism IS a religion. Anything that you believe about the universe that changes your worldview is a religion. You can't really not have a religion. Just because your version is different than someone else's doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back