jittery wiimote

pretzston

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
is it normal to have a somewhat jittery wiimote in opera and wii's main menu? seems to function fine in games but sometimes navigating the wiimenu is annoying...?

yup... seems to be right. the other notch settings dont feel right... dont work. just jittery..

try adjusting where you are, maybe move forward, backward or to Canada

or try adjusting where the bar is and check thats where you set it to be

Just adjust the sensitivity, that will fix it hope that helped!!!:lol:

Yea, just go to sensitivity and it says adjust till two flashing dots are seen. The same thing happened to me today... and first there were about 4 weird big and small dots but after adjusting it worked fine and is really responsive. Don't know why it happens but that'll fix it.

There might be some stupid possibility of sitting too close to the sensor bar, I do sometimes and the same thing happens.

I have that same problem with the jittery remote. It only works with one of mine though, and it seems to be the one packaged with the Wii. I tried resyncing it, but it still is jerky and stuff. Which was really hard when I made my Mii. I adjusted the sensitivity, too, but I haven't done the flashing dots things yet. I'll have to try that.

261311 said:
There might be some stupid possibility of sitting too close to the sensor bar, I do sometimes and the same thing happens.

Oh good reason the manual does say that "you must be 3-10 ft. away from the sensor bar for the best signal!":lol:

Mine gets jittery when I get to far away, I have a kinda big TV so sitting far isn't a problem for sight but it is for accuracy of the Wii-Mote.

wen my wiimote did it i moved anywhere and i never got fixed but i jus reconnected it and it stped but thn it started back so ill go check sensitivity thnx

adsertif12 said:
Oh good reason the manual does say that "you must be 3-10 ft. away from the sensor bar for the best signal!":lol:

Meh, some people are forced to sit close (like myself) due to a small room. Preferably I'd like to lay on my bed to play, but instead I have to sit on a beanbag.

Back