Johnny Depp vs Orlando Bloom

Tomalticoptl said:
Jhonny Depp the kind og the actors compared to Orlando and Orlando Bloom...he -he fakes his voice
who fakes their voice?
and are you trying to say thats a bad thing?
voices are part of acting.

Tomalticoptl seriously, you're getting pretty close to being reported.. you're posts are a load of crap, start posting something worth reading, then you might last one more day on here, and you might get some precious rep you've been begging for..

Back on topic, ive never liked Johnny D but Orlando is fit fit fit :)

All right, madam, I am deeply sorry and will start fresh:
In my personal opinion, Orlando Bloom cannot be catalogued as a good actor because he thinks too much of himself having a Narcissist attitude, and like I have said before: he fakes his voice to sound more manly but we all know his voice doesn't sound that way..Now with Jhonny Depp. He is a good actor and a veteran one, too and respected in every way, so I go with Depp.

Good lord, you can talk properly =]

Lee how can ya now like Johnyy? What about Jack Sparrow?

surfinrach90 said:
Good lord, you can talk properly =]

Lee how can ya now like Johnyy? What about Jack Sparrow?

He annoys me, don't like pirates o t c either. Orlando is my pick xxxx

I am glad to hear someone in here does not like pirates, it seems that today every child is a fan of pirates, hence the increase of the Pirates of the Caribbean being on the top 10 cinematographic movies in selling tickets...Well back to the topic: Orlando Bloom's roles in movies haven't impressed me that much, only his Legolas one in the Lord of the Rings franchise, but once I see him in good roles like that one, and with improved acting skills, I'll be sure to give him more credit.

Tell me something, you the one who likes pirates (And I know this is out of topic, I'm sorry everyone) if there was a pirate and came to your house, would you be happy and jumping up and down? you don't know how they were in reality, the lion is not the way they paint him, I'm afraid...And that pirate coming to your house will rob you and even violate you, that's what we call a burglar and a molester nowadays, a modern pirate, is it not? so, tell me: do you like bruglars and molesters?

Back