Johnny Depp vs Orlando Bloom

Actually, I found this under the definition of Pirate on google...

"A pirate is one who robs or plunders at sea without a commission from a recognised sovereign nation. Pirates usually target other ships, but have also attacked targets on shore. These acts are known as piracy. Unlike the stereotypical pirate with cutlass and masted sailing ship, today most pirates get about in speedboats wearing balaclavas instead of bandanas, using AK-47s rather than cutlasses."

Modern pirates sound bad ass haha

And dude above...you can't spell your or dumb and yet you insult. Right.

Jay61 said:
Actually, I found this under the definition of Pirate on google...

"A pirate is one who robs or plunders at sea without a commission from a recognised sovereign nation. Pirates usually target other ships, but have also attacked targets on shore. These acts are known as piracy. Unlike the stereotypical pirate with cutlass and masted sailing ship, today most pirates get about in speedboats wearing balaclavas instead of bandanas, using AK-47s rather than cutlasses."

Modern pirates sound bad ass haha

And dude above...you can't spell your or dumb and yet you insult. Right.

So who do you prefer Jay? :smilewinkgrin:

lee.jarratt said:
I think we do, but you can't convert me to liking Deppy ;)

I can try :lol:

I would be effin landed if a pirate knocked on my door actually.. like.. woah :)

lee.jarratt said:
So who do you prefer Jay? :smilewinkgrin:
I'm still sticking with Simon Pegg even though he's not an option tbh :p

Out of the two...I guess Depp cos I liked his movies more...

End of the day Rach is the only one for me [/audience goes awwwh]

actually it's written as "you're" or "you are" not "your", your only comes and is used when the subject of possession is met, example: your shirt is cool. anyway sorry for getting off the topic again, I have a knack for that...

which role do you guys prefer: Orlando Bloom's Legolas or Jhonny Depp's Edward Scissorhands?

surfinrach90 said:
I can try :lol:

I would be effin landed if a pirate knocked on my door actually.. like.. woah :)

Orlando + Pirate costume + at my door = yum, fun!

I think Edward was more of a challenging role, plus I slightly hate Orlandos acting deep down, and I'm not sure why :S

surfinrach90 said:
I think Edward was more of a challenging role, plus I slightly hate Orlandos acting deep down, and I'm not sure why :S

Hmmm, thinking of fit guys in pirate costumes, i dont mind orlandos acting really..

surfinrach90 said:

I am glad we both share the same feeling about that...We have something in common at least

lee.jarratt said:
Hmmm, thinking of fit guys in pirate costumes, i dont mind orlandos acting really..

Lol, I'm not even going to say what came up when I searched ugly pirates, if you've got safe search off Lee, I think you might enjoy one certain picture that appears once or twice lol :shocked:

please do not disrespect the thread by posting bad words, you should not have posted anything if you are not willing to answer the question of the thread

surfinrach90 said:
Lol, I'm not even going to say what came up when I searched ugly pirates, if you've got safe search off Lee, I think you might enjoy one certain picture that appears once or twice lol :shocked:

I shall search after I post this..

Back