JohnnyOmega

Soundboy

FC 512036953900
Dec 5, 2011
New York
Wii Online Code
1959-5390-1330-7275
That's my Goldeneye name - JohnnyOmega

Just discovered the forums, and wanted to introduce myself... feel like I've been missing out of a whole different aspect of the game.
Anyway... dug up my codes - if I did my profile setup correctly, they should be displayed there.

I don't mind playing random games all of the time, but if anyone's interested in throwing me a line, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

I'm a Classic Controller guy.

Lots that I'd like to learn about this game that I have yet to pick up.

Only other online game I play is a RISK type game called LUX - where I'm mainly now just a forum contributor, as Goldeneye has taken up most of my gaming time since last Christmas.

Good Luck - And Happy Gaming to All.

Nice to meet you JohnnyOmega. What level are you?
Hope to meet you one day on the battlefield.

I'm currently a level 37.

Starting to see my kill ratio rise - I tend to get 2:1 awards more frequently nowadays.

However, get me in a room full 56s, mines, Mastertons, and I can still get put in my place.

It's getting wiped across the board by good players and better weapons that keeps me going.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Sounds like you want to be one of them. lol. I hope you get your chance.

There are a lot of you tube videos out there that are great to learn the tips and tricks to achieve that status fast. Once you reach 45 the last 11 levels are quite easy. I don't have any tips or anything but if you are looking for someone to help you out and watch your back for you while you go on your sprees, add me :)
My game name is S1anorraX+
My FC is 4818-4358-9697
And welcome to the forums. I'm not a regular on here I just like meeting the players I come across.

Welcome to the forums, Johnny. We've got a pretty beast Goldeneye community, so enjoy your stay bro. :thumbsup:

So I ran in to you for a sec till you left the room. was it me or 56mikey that made you what to leave. Well anyways I add you hope to see you on the battlefield

I don't really know players... and if your name suggests your a 56, that doesn't really matter much to me.

I think we've played before though.

I just learned a couple of weeks ago that you could press the - in game and see who is what.

I'll definitely add you. Had to leave a couple of games last night...

1. A sick Jack Russell Terrier getting ready to puke on my rug.
2. My wife (enough said)

I'll add you back tonight.

I haven't been much of a gamer over the years - last game I played a lot of was (of course) N64 Goldeneye.
Back then, I was pretty good - but I believe that you will always find someone better. I found many.

I wish that I would have discovered the forums earlier and perhaps had some more recent background in the first person shooter arena. If I retained a skill set (like if I also played Modern Warfare / Call of Duty, etc.), I think i could have avoided my slow start to my online Goldeneye gaming.

I know this game is older now, but I'm hoping the community still stays vibrant.

And yes, the wife scowling at me for gaming is a little harder to deal with than the criticisms that might come from having to leave a game. Real life comes first. However, (particularly as host) I believe there is nothing worst that quitting. My only instances were I deem it appropriate are real life emergencies, or if you're searching for a game and get popped in the middle of one that's almost over. If you start a game, you should be prepared to finish it. I'm interested to see people's views on this - I would think that most people with a competitive bone in their body would agree.
I'm not saying I haven't pulled the plug - I have. But I've left games where I was doing decent as well. I don't leave a game because got dropped 5 times in a row - my .97 kill ratio is a testament to that. Nothing is more frustrating that getting to the end of a 10 minute game and having the host quit on you. It wastes everyone's time - and has often made me question why I bother playing as opposed to going to the gym and playing racquetball.

That being said, I'll be adding anyone that's posted in this thread - hope you do the same. Hoping to use you all as a fun resource as we kill eachother.

Thanks for the welcome!

Ω

If you start a game, you should be prepared to finish it. I'm interested to see people's views on this - I would think that most people with a competitive bone in their body would agree.
Ω

You won't need to ask that more than once, Wiichat doesn't contain a single person who supports rage quits, especially host quits. :lol: Or at the most, a single unknown troll who does is keeping it secret.

Back