Join the Blooper Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
Hi,This is the thread for The Blooper Fan Club (BFC).
I am the leader of this club. We are currently in allince with the Waluigi Fan Club,Kirby Fan Club,Tingle Fan Club,and the Zelda Fan Club.A Blooper is a Squid from the Mario series. Blooper has to be one of the COOLEST MARIO ENEMIES EVER!! Some Major Bloopers are: Normal Blooper,Gooper Blooper,and Big Blooper.
Bloopers first appeard in 1985. There first game was Super Mario Bros.Since then,Bloopers have been a Major Mario enemy alond with Goombas,Koopas,and
Piranha Plants. To join this club,just post on this thred saying you want to be a member,or PM me about it.If you are a member,please copy and paste the following message to your signature: ~Join the Blooper Fan Club (BFC)~
I will be posting some images here soon.
Members: bw! , bilzar ,LinksDarkSide , FRuMMaGe , icyoooppplaa , RoboPetey , Wario

This is our aproving symbol

89101158bi96.png

This is our disaproving symbol

_shine_blooper.jpg

News:I heard a new member called RoboPetey might start a new fan club called PeteyPiranha Fan Club. Im not sure if it is a good idea even if I myself am a big fan of Petey Piranha.....Who here likes the idea?

Conflicts:We are currently an ally to the Waluigi Fan Club in the Great Waluigi War (WFC vs Anti Waluigi Defence Squad). We are currently winning. All Fan Clubs may soon be in battle with a Group called
Anti Club Club,a club that is against having clubs,but it is unknown why the crap they have a club if they dont like clubs.

Events:I suggest looking at a contest called "Create your own Item". Its pretty cool.
There will now be Blooper Meetings posted on threads.

BFC Meetings:Blooper Types

Club Art Gallery:
Please post or PM me a good Blooper Picture to put on here.

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Okay, I do not join, but I have a question...
What do you even need these "Club" for?! Lol.
Me and AceAlabama started a Waluigi Fan Club and now everyone is :lol:

An anti club club makes no since cause your making a club about no more clubs.

EDIT:and Steph I'm not really sure myself but its fun to make designs for the club and its a good way to make other friends from the club...

icyoooppplaa said:
and anti club club makes no since cause your making a club about no more clubs

That's exactly what he's trying to say..
"if you want to join, you cant"
Because it's an anti-club "club".
It's not suppose to make sense.
It was a joke :lol:

can someone link me to the anti waluigi defense squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back