Join the Call of Duty: Black Ops Wii Clan!

I was talking to anyone but RPCriminal I thought me you and a couple of other clans were talking about merging.

Join An easy goin clan

There are no ranks, we simply divide the team into teams for online play. We have practices and everybody has a word on what we do with the clan. Just apply and we will take it from there. Fairly new clan just tryin to grow.

http://xinisterz.webs.com/

Hey I Have a new Black Ops Clan call Australian Elite Black Ops (AEBO) although it says australian, worldwide members are welcome to join.

Just register at www.aeboclan.forummotion.com

Then go to Rules and Requirements then Joining AEBO and follow the steps to joining.

We need more members to do clan wars ect. Stay tuned on the site for clan updates.

Hope you join!!
SEE YOU THERE
THANKS
-Paynosonic

A bro ur website is nice but I got no attenion in joining u see I'm in a clan already called RP (Relentless Pwange) any1 could join just go to rpblackops.webs.conand apply I'm a mod there me Rp_BoNeZ

Wanna join and easy clan, a welcoming clan? join Australian Elite Battle Ops [AEBO]. Although it says Australian its actually a worldwide clan
Just register post messages keep up to date and read rules and regulations.
and your part of the crew.

You like? go to www.aeboclan.forummotion.com

MEMBERS ABOVE THEIR SKILL!
DO OR DIE!

Thanks
See you on the forum
-Paynosonic :wiibox::wiiconsole::wiiconsole::wiiconsole::wiiconsole:
:wiimote::wiimote::wiimote::wiimote::wiimote::wiimote::wiimote::wiimote::wiimote::wiimote:

Slowly but surely

Hey we have been growin in size and skill. We never take anythin to serious, but come game day against another clan we get it done. We are highly tactical and we all have headsets. If you dont have headset its fine just show us your real skill. Just join and lets make a bigger franchise!!! No try outs required, but if you want to show us what you got then ask for one!!!

http://xinisterz.webs.com/

I was talking to anyone but RPCriminal I thought me you and a couple of other clans were talking about merging.

Sorry I just saw ur post and were we idk but if u'll like to go to our website but I don't think we r going to change RP though and Idk if u guys will like that just get back to me asap

thanks i just applied for the clan but i need to be tested out though because i dont have a kdr above 1.30 but its all right as long as i get a fair try to get in the clan is alright with me

Back