Join Us And Make Nintendo Put Wolf Link In Brawl!!!

BapFap

Do Hugz Not Drugz
Jan 22, 2007
Paris France
everyone wants wolf link in brawl, that won't happen unless we convince nintendo to do it.

you can help by e-mailing, calling, or mailing nintendo a leanthy speach about how everyone wants wolf link in the game and how puting him in will help Brawl sell better.

please reply to this thread!

feel free to pm me about this, and if any mods are reading this please sticky this thread! you might not think it deserves to be stickied, but i think it does cuz if alot of people do this, it might actually work, and it will show that gamers really do have power over what is in the games they love so much. This can't be done alone, if people would do just a little bit, this may become reality

and again, PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah let's send letters to Nintendo they probably haven't thought about putting Wolf link in Brawl yet

1. this wont get stickied
2. horrible idea(just my opinion)
3. nintendo has already made their final decisions on what chars are in brawl, its too late to add another char
4. ^^^(at miiplaywii)Mortal Kombat is spelt with a "K", its a series trademark, its always written like that, well, actually anything with a "c" is normally written with a "k" in the Mortal Kombat universe

oh, and BapFap, you just freaking triple posted, thats even worse than double posting, USE THE EDIT BUTTON ITS THERE FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!

Stranger said:
oh, and BapFap, you just freaking triple posted, thats even worse than double posting, USE THE EDIT BUTTON ITS THERE FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!

lol Really?does that mean quadruple posting is worse than triple posting? :rolleyes:

Aye...all that's needed to be said is Stranger's 3rd point...
Stranger said:
3. nintendo has already made their final decisions on what chars are in brawl, its too late to add another char
The character line up in Brawl has been decided, it's done, finito. Set in stone, written in the age old books with un-smearable ink....comprende?

Wolf Link may or may not be in there, I personally don't want him in there as he would look really dumb in a game like Brawl, he doesn't have a huge moveset, and he is too weak.

Wolf Link has a 20% chance of making it in Brawl, if that. Too late for your fanboy antics now. :/

Back