Jovani and the Poe's

Blipstein

Yo Momma
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
5612-5189-9190-0242
So I've read that when you return to Jovani with at least 20 poe souls that he only gives you 200 rupee's!?!?!? Can anyone confirm this? I also forgot where he is, can anyone help me out with that?

Thanks

He does that with 60 Poes
20 Poe prize is an Extra Bottle with Fairy Tears which Raises your attack Power and Replenishes your Health.

OK. Thats a bit better.

Can anyone remind me where he is?

EDIT: I now know his location is on the South road is Castle Town in front of all the cats. You need to be the wolf and dig into his house.

Last edited:
he's located in the first "wing" when you came from the central castle town to link's right...
Is there a way on helping him returning with his girlfriend? because 200 ruppees seems like NOT WORTH IT!! (I finished the game -100%- this monday and i was expecting double hearts or something more than 200 ruppees... now he is at Telma's bar waiting his girlfriend.. maybe there is a way to hook them up again??)

I have not confirmed this yet but rumor goes that if you return all 60poes you get unlimited rupees for this you need to talk to his cat to get 200 again and again and again. If some one with all poes could confirm this would be great.

Back