WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
WOOT!! here is a pic
131-Wii-Sharp-Shooter.jpg

Product Description

Lock and load with the Sharp Shooter™ from JOYTECH. Fully compatible with all forms of TV’s and displays including plasma and LCD, the Sharp Shooter brings Wii™ shooting games to life with amazing realism. Connecting quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote and Nunchuck, the Sharp Shooter™ is lightweight, simple to use and requires no batteries, no leads and no worries! Shoot to thrill!

Features

• Lightgun attachment for Wii™ shooting games
  • Works on ALL TV’s and displays
  • No batteries or untidy leads required

The issue with this is that you can't really hit any buttons that aren't on the nunchuk, unless I'm wrong. I've been curious about this ever since the first pictures from nintendo. It definately looks sexy though, I think games in the future should have a button scheme that supports this.

But with nunchuck in like that how would you use motion with the nunchuck for example in Medal of Honour you have to move the nunchuck right to re-load

Its changed its looks a lot since E3 06!
I guess youd hold it with two hands....one on the wii mote and one on numchuck....but I sure as hell am gonna get it

but sometimes you need to use a nunchuck to reload, and how can you shoot when the b button is no where near the trigger??

I'd prefer sticking with the regular remote because that's what Nintendo released...as someone said, reaching for the other buttons will require a great deal of thumb movement. It looks good, but as I like to say...doen't "handle" well.

Sarai_132 said:
But with nunchuck in like that how would you use motion with the nunchuck for example in Medal of Honour you have to move the nunchuck right to re-load

Or Just Click "1"... or "2"...
Can't Remember... >_<

i think that would be really weird to use cause it'd be hard to push buttons on the wiimote unless it was made to be held with BOTH hands...

ps. is SSX Blur a good game? i've been looking at some vids on YouTube and stuff..

ottoman said:
but sometimes you need to use a nunchuck to reload, and how can you shoot when the b button is no where near the trigger??

i think some button connects to the trigger like a lever so when you pull the trigger on the "gun" it really just hits the B Button for you .. not positive though lol

Having a gun attactment was one of the big sellers for me to get the Wii. I wonder how many types they will come out with. Would be nice to have an uzi attachment, or a sniper rifle. Ooh! How much fun. lol

Back