JOYTECH unveil new Wii accessories

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Joytech have today unveiled a wide range of Wii accessories and attachments, below you can find the information of each package and their corresponding image.

Im sure you'll all be as pleased as i am regarding the Wii remote power station!

Sports Pack:
Further enhancing the realism of Wii™ sporting software, the Wii™ Sports Pack features three separate accessories: A Racing Grip, Golf Grip and Racket Grip, which each attach quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote, transforming the game play experience. Designed to match the aesthetics of the Wii™ Remote, the Wii™ Sports Pack is a must for all sporting fans.
Sports_Pack_Large.jpg

Power Station:
The Wii™ Power Station features not one, but two high quality rechargeable Battery-Packs, designed for use in up to two Wii™ Remotes, removing the need for replacement batteries. When finished gaming, the Docking Station charges, stores and protects up to two Wii™ Remotes and provides a retractable cradle to store the Wii™ Nunchuk controller.
Power_Station_Large.jpg

Racing Grip:
Grab pole position with the Wii™ Racing Grip! Attaching quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote, the Racing Grip is ideal for any and all Wii™ racing games, quickly transforming your Wii™ Remote into an ‘arcade style’ racing wheel!
Wii_Racing_Grip_Large.jpg

Controller Grip:
Get a grip with the Wii™ Controller Grip! Designed for use with software that requires holding the Wii™ Remote in a horizontal position, the Controller Grip attaches quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote, adding a set of comfortable grips mimicking a traditional style game controller and offering comfortable, precision game play.
Controller_Grip_Large.jpg

Silicon Gloves:
Protecting and customizing the Wii™ Remote, the Silicon Gloves are easy to apply and remove. The Silicon Gloves feature four separate, high quality Gloves, each differently colored and each proving ideal for multi-player gaming, allowing players to easily identify their Remote whilst offering durability and protection.
Silicon_Gloves_Large.jpg

Silicon Glove Pack:
Featuring two complete sets of Silicon Gloves for both the Wii™ Remote and Wii™ Nunchuk (One colored blue and one colored pink), the Silicon Glove Pack offers complete durability, protection and a secure grip for up to two players.
Silicon_Glove_Pack_Large.jpg

As of yet no official confirmation of pricing, although it has been announced these will be on sale to coincide with the Wii console release.

nice find again.... haha ion is this all you do all day?.... all i do is watch wii videos over and over maybe i should sleep some

komio said:
nice find again.... haha ion is this all you do all day?.... all i do is watch wii videos over and over maybe i should sleep some

haha you have no idea :D

Oooo~

Recharging station.. Pretty.

And the steering wheel looks slick, but could probably make one at home out of like, syrofoam.

Nice post, but stupid products. why would any one by the tennis racket one thats just plane dumb. I was really hopeing that the 3rd party manufactuers would ruin the clean image that nintendo worked so hard to achive, the entire point of the controller looking like a remote is to keep it simple, and not intimidate new gamers.

Last edited:
urine72 said:
Nice post, but stupid products. why would any one by the tennis racket one thats just plane dumb. I was really hopeing that the 3rd party manufactuers would ruin the clean image that nintendo worked so hard to achive, the entire point of the controller looking like a remote is to keep it simple, and not intimidate new gamers.
remember, its not made by Nintendo, all there are 1 or 2 things that are nice.

ocdan said:
i dont get it, are the add-ons that look like a tennis raquet and golf club just for those who are imaginationabley impared?
meh, I don't get the point of them too.

next it gonna be a bowling ball on a stretchy string.

MetroidZ said:
remember, its not made by Nintendo, all there are 1 or 2 things that are nice.

meh, I don't get the point of them too.

next it gonna be a bowling ball on a stretchy string.
haha, or baseball...... so many black eyes

in touch with the wii said:
recharge for mee really need it dont want to keep buying aa bateries all the time it really would put a dent in my wii savings

u can alwayz get rechargeable bats

B000BQQ2GY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_V40411064_.jpg

i have 4 of them ready for my WII!

Back