Jump! Ultimate Stars

I recognize all the characters thanks and the site i went too it was...

game: $39.99
shipping: $8.00
total: $47.95
:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

Kenji510 said:
I recognize all the characters thanks and the site i went too it was...

game: $39.99
shipping: $8.00
total: $47.95
:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:
Mine costed:
Game = $0
Shipping = $0
Total = $0

Mwaha :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Mine costed:
Game = $0
Shipping = $0
Total = $0

Mwaha :lol:

are you really proud of that? u just told the world you play downloaded games

Looks like an awesome Christmas present. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Yeah if you can read Japanese.

Meh DarkP haet copys

Just got the game and I don't really like it. The fact that I can't use Goku straight away or anyone I know and all these card games or whatever. There seems to be a lack of move combinations like all I can see is up neutral and down for the 2 attack buttons and then up and neutral for x.

Main problem is I can't read Japanese and I have no idea what is what and what I'm meant to do. I'm in some single player stuff and I did these 3 stages in a certain world or something and I got 3/5 for all of them and I don't know what to do for the other 2/5. I thought it'd be straight forward enough if you can't read Japanese but obviously not. Maybe someone could help me through it and explain what I need to do?

massi4h said:
Just got the game and I don't really like it. The fact that I can't use Goku straight away or anyone I know and all these card games or whatever. There seems to be a lack of move combinations like all I can see is up neutral and down for the 2 attack buttons and then up and neutral for x.

Main problem is I can't read Japanese and I have no idea what is what and what I'm meant to do. I'm in some single player stuff and I did these 3 stages in a certain world or something and I got 3/5 for all of them and I don't know what to do for the other 2/5. I thought it'd be straight forward enough if you can't read Japanese but obviously not. Maybe someone could help me through it and explain what I need to do?
Go to gamefaqs.com

They have translations of the missions

hey how is the AI in this game? In the first one the coms were terrible. :tard:

It was a fun game though. . . but then again i had to get a million page translation lol.

JAKE196 said:
hey how is the AI in this game? In the first one the coms were terrible. :tard:

It was a fun game though. . . but then again i had to get a million page translation lol.
It's a bit better.

It's best on multiplayer mode though. The AI is only really practice for online.

FRuMMaGe said:
It's a bit better.

It's best on multiplayer mode though. The AI is only really practice for online.
hmm. . . i might get this game eventually.

I wish they'd just bring it out in America though. . .

I owned my friend in super stars, I'd love to see how I would do online. :)

Clish said:
are you really proud of that? u just told the world you play downloaded games

How do you know it was downloaded?

Maybe it was a gift or maybe he stole it:lol:

JAKE196 said:
hmm. . . i might get this game eventually.

I wish they'd just bring it out in America though. . .

I owned my friend in super stars, I'd love to see how I would do online. :)
It will probably never come to America. There are too many licensing problems.

JAKE196 said:
I'd love to see how I would do online. :)

Olines ok
But I gota fealin that there are people useing cheat codes (they stand there chargein up for all of the fight then do the same when it comes to sudden death)
Also I have thrashed one that was doing that (he was usein a very week charicter) and he didnt go down

So its kinda ruined

As for the missions ive done allmost all of them (done the game) its just one or two that are hard

Back