Just a breif preview

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Go to wii.com there are 3 tabs, videos fresh expeiences and what not, you can only see the pictures for 3 of them, but if you click refresh or catch it the first time you will see the picture they are using/going to use for Wii Video Player, its a mid-age guys with his mouth open and a girl is over his shoulder, (you only see him holding the nunchuk)

i dont know, with the lack of news since the GC these little things can help us get by:sick:

go to regular: wii.com thats all you type in the address bar it routes you to nintendo.com/wii or is it wii.nintendo.com

What is up there? I go every week there and it has not been upgraded since... can you tell me?

How can you tell it's the Wii Video Player?

while the page is loading, it goes past pictures, and 1 of them is a guy and girl for the video player, but after it gets set, you wont be able to see the picture again unless you refresh

oh, i see now. how do u kno its for video player?

first theres 5 pictures, and the picture u say, the guy is holding the nunchuck attatchment. what makes u think thats the video player?

no after the page loads you cant see the picture again, i figure they preloaded the pic when they made it..

Back