Just a funny question

The movies were already horrible in my eyes. Why would some one buy this when there are halfe decent games out?

No offence to who likes these games. Probobly no one. Hopefully. .... . .. :wtf:

I surpose parents buy them for their younger children. Like my little bro has all the movie games on ps2. So if the wii was in the living room and for the familly then I'm sure he'd have those games..or at least those type of

surfinrach90 said:
I surpose parents buy them for their younger children. Like my little bro has all the movie games on ps2. So if the wii was in the living room and for the familly then I'm sure he'd have those games..or at least those type of

The are still other games better than ace in action for children . Wario ware, wii play and others :yesnod:

Mario_strikers said:
The are still other games better than ace in action for children . Wario ware, wii play and others :yesnod:

Hmm..well my nephew is 10 and he could just about get the hang on Wario Ware.. there's no way my 4 year old bro could understand it.. but he easily plays games like Madagasgar and ones like that.

I assume people are buying them, parents for younger children seems like a good bet. They would stop making movie games if nobody was buying them. Though it really annoys me when you go into a rental store and they have the movie games and not the good ones.

Mario_strikers said:
My sister wants the avatar game :prrr:

I hate him

It's a guy with an Arrow on his head, Not very Creative if you ask me =/

These Movie games are pointless though Spiderman 2 was GREAT!

Wii_Smurf said:
I hate him

It's a guy with an Arrow on his head, Not very Creative if you ask me =/

These Movie games are pointless though Spiderman 2 was GREAT!

Spider - man 2 was great!
I thought I was the only one.
So many fun combos to do. :drool:

Back