Just a lil gift for Mac users

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
http://www.adiumx.com/

Check it out. IM app for Mac that covers EVERYTHING. You can have your AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, and Jabber contacts on the same list (many more also) Very customizable, a lot of the skins let your buddy list blend right in with your desktop rather than having a big ugly AIM/iChat window taking up a quarter of your screen

thats just like "pigion"

i use that from time to time but im hardly on it. i still use AIM

i think they make "trillian" for Mac? im not sure though.....i had it for my PC at one point as well

paintba||er said:
I've tried this, but it just kept crashing so I went back to the MicroSuck one. Maybe I will try it again and see if it works.

How long ago did you stop using it? Cause they updated it, fixed a whole bunch of issues from early releases.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think they make "trillian" for Mac? im not sure though.....i had it for my PC at one point as well
I'm using Trillian 3.1 Pro right now and I love it.

Yeah, I haven't had a problem since i started using it. I've had it crash out once, and I figure it was because i was running Photoshop, azuerus, DreamWeaver, and garage band all at once aside from the regulars (stickies, iTunes, Quick Time etc). Photoshop and Dreamweaver both running over Rosetta is tough on the laptop.

tank said:
Yeah, I haven't had a problem since i started using it. I've had it crash out once, and I figure it was because i was running Photoshop, azuerus, DreamWeaver, and garage band all at once aside from the regulars (stickies, iTunes, Quick Time etc). Photoshop and Dreamweaver both running over Rosetta is tough on the laptop.
Thats why I use CS3. I'm liking Adium though. I've been downloading a bunch of scripts and other Xtras too.

tank said:
erg, How did you get CS3?

And did they ever make a universal Binary version of CS2?
Well CS3 beta. I'm pretty sure there isn't a Universal Binary version of CS2.
Edit: I was just talking to my friend and used a script that says a brb and then some funny reason after and it just said one that made me LMAO so I just had to post it: brb - Both hands are busy... don't ask.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

Well CS3 beta. I'm pretty sure there isn't a Universal Binary version of CS2.
Edit: I was just talking to my friend and used a script that says a brb and then some funny reason after and it just said one that made me LMAO so I just had to post it: brb - Both hands are busy... don't ask.

haha that's almost as good as the Mitch Hedberg script.

Just type in "/mitch" and it sends a random quote.

Back