Just a quick question on the Wii codes.

NoShine said:
yeah, but just pretend this is your first Wii and get all excited (lol, oh man... why did they name it Wii?) and remake everything.
Thats what my friend said to me too. Plus I get a whole new warranty.
~Ashley

NoShine said:
omg, 70 horus... ive got like 25 and ive had enough.
I could play it for hours, I love that game! I am not looking forward to finishing it lol.
~Ashley

i looking foward to finishing it just so i can start a new game... im about to go to the snowpeak lol. ive got a little bit left to go.

Thats harsh. I am guessing you will lose all your friends and such. But then again it wouldn't take long to make new friends on a site such as this. Hope it turns out well.

NoShine said:
i looking foward to finishing it just so i can start a new game... im about to go to the snowpeak lol. ive got a little bit left to go.
I just finished snowpeak. It was pretty neat. I like doing the race against yeto and yeta. The chick always beats me at the last moment! I think the preboss was harder then the boss itself, well thats just my opinion. Anyways, to bad I can't play it :(.
~Ashley

Byuakuya said:
Thats harsh. I am guessing you will lose all your friends and such. But then again it wouldn't take long to make new friends on a site such as this. Hope it turns out well.
Yeah I hope so too. I guess I will have to post that my number is changing, when I get it atleast, to let people know. This is gunna be a pain :incazzato:.

Back