Just a quikie

jesusthese

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
I found out i need a crossover Ethernet cable inorder for my LAN adapter to work correctly as i am connecting it to my pc instead of modem, my choices are to either make my own crossover cable which is free but i dont have all the right stuff so thats that option out of the window, second i could spend a tenner on a cable, thirdly i could get a crossover converter like this one, which cost a quid at my local store but i aint too sure if it would work???? would it??

Any feedback would be appreciated as i plan on rocking out online on gh3 today :smilewinkgrin:

I would try number 3 first. Since it's only a quid and chances are it might work. If it doesn't, you could keep it around the house if anything similar pops up that might need one of those.

chea, i probably will do, just realised i really CBA making the treck to the Pc store so im gonna go down tomorrow or just badger my uncle to "lend" me the cbale ^^

i dont see the difference as i just picked up any old ethernet and it worked fine with mine, also if you modem has an ethernet port on it then it should work with that cable as thats how i use it

Chea well im trying to use a normal one now but i always get error code 51420 cos im slappin it into my pc due to the lack of ethernet port on the modem, so apparntly i need a crossover cable ^^

Back