just a thought about the headset

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
i have a thought that the headset for the wii will be released with super smash bros brawl. why, simply because many people will be buying that game and it will be a good selling point for the headset, wii and the game.

I agree, once Brawls comes out, Wifi and Online play will become a huge thing for Nintendo. I would hope that they will come with a huge update were there will be a voice chatting system but who knows what will happen

Cali987 said:
I agree, once Brawls comes out, Wifi and Online play will become a huge thing for Nintendo. I would hope that they will come with a huge update were there will be a voice chatting system but who knows what will happen
if theyre is a voice chat update then the update for the typing in taunts thing is useless and he owes us a update :yesnod:

Brawl's going to sell amazing no matter what. So I don't see Nintendo rushing to make a headset for it. I doubt there'll even be one.

I know I'ma get Brawl even if it doesn't come with a headset~

^ Couldnt have said it better myself. And besides I dont need 5 year olds yelling at the top of there lungs while im playin brawl online.

Yeah, it'd be fun having a headset sure.
But like others said, game will still be good and still sell good no matter what.

people we dont even know if there will be a heaedset at all or an update to WFC to make it look like live and ditch wireless for lan we just dont know what nintendo is PLANNING FOR US!!!! i mean sheesh nintendo hasnt mentioned anything about it but it is confirmed there will be a hardrive made by nintendo to attach by usb that will be sold when AC:wii (Animal Crossing Wii) comes and the game will be an MMO so their ditching friend codes and their bundling the game with a 2gb SD card.

Trulen said:
Brawl's going to sell amazing no matter what. So I don't see Nintendo rushing to make a headset for it. I doubt there'll even be one.

I know I'ma get Brawl even if it doesn't come with a headset~

ninty could have been making it in secret and they would release it with brawl. just a thought.

Back