Just an idea...

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
Dont you think it would be good when Nintendo brings out online play, they create like a 'staked' multiplayer mode?
For example, you play someone else for wii points to buy vc games or something.
If you win, you gain something like 2500 points, and when you fall below 500 points then you have to buy more 2 play in 'stake mode'.

They can even bring out a tournament for like, whoever wins the tournament gets a free wii game download.

Thats cool

mk_south_london said:
Dont you think it would be good when Nintendo brings out online play, they create like a 'staked' multiplayer mode?
For example, you play someone else for wii points to buy vc games or something.
If you win, you gain something like 2500 points, and when you fall below 500 points then you have to buy more 2 play in 'stake mode'.

They can even bring out a tournament for like, whoever wins the tournament gets a free wii game download.

Thats cool
Sounds more like a betting/gamble system.... Don´t think Nintendo has thos words in there dictionary. I won´t count on it.

Yeah I agree with rtr1900 because a lot of children have Nintendo Wiis and to have a gambling system, there is no way Nintendo would risk getting sued about that.

For some reason I don't see this a gambling. Just a fun way to get prizes.

lol, would want a crappy online or wait a while for a better online.

Then again they do have firmware updates for that. I don't know whats taking long.

ajvizzgamer101 said:
For some reason I don't see this a gambling. Just a fun way to get prizes.

How is it NOT gambling? You BUY wii points and play to win more wii points, just like in poker you BUY chips and play to win other chips. Think.

I'd prefer Tournaments cos everyone can play and use Wii Points as entry, and the Winner will be rewarded with a cut of the entry money as does the 2nd , 3rd, 4th and so on, and Nintendo could make a heap of money from this.

marcoskohler said:
How is it NOT gambling? You BUY wii points and play to win more wii points, just like in poker you BUY chips and play to win other chips. Think.

You can't trade in points for cash only VC games, which would be a prize.

Its not gambling! Its like unlocking prizes! Plus you still have something called Parental Control.

ajvizzgamer101 said:
Its not gambling! Its like unlocking prizes! Plus you still have something called Parental Control.

Sigh...unlocking prizes would be getting achievement points for completing side quests or certain things in a game and then being able to trade those points for unlocks and stuff. PAYING REAL DOLLARS for WII POINTS and then seeing if you win or lose versus someone (AKA GAMBLING)....is....gambling.

Back