Just another new person!

Fallen Angel

WiiChat Member
May 3, 2007
Dublin
Wii Online Code
1924-7689-7130-0596
Well hello!

I got my Wii yesterday, first time I ever played one. Well it's great fun, but I only have Wii sports a the moment. Hoping to get some more games soon, any recommendations appreciated. I am still learning about it, got the net set up already with zero probs :)

Where do I find the code for sharing?

Fallen Angel

Zelda is obviously the game to get lol

And to get your Code :)

- Main Menu
- Bottom right menu
- Create a message
- Number is on the front of your number book [If it doesn't appear click the left arrow]

Welcome Fallen Angel.
Im from Dublin too :)
Id reccomend probaly Mario Strikers Charged when it comes out at the end of the month. Should be a good game and itll be online.

Thanks Wii_Smurf, I will go and set it up now. I already have Zelda on my list lol...looks amazing!

Hey Brainiac, nice to meet someone from my home land. Mario sounds like it will be good!

Thanks for the welcome ;)

Fallen Angel said:
Hey Brainiac, nice to meet someone from my home land. Mario sounds like it will be good!

Thanks for the welcome ;)

Yea very little ppl here from the good old emerald isle.
What games are you looking forward to throughout 2007?
Np Good to welcome ppl. :)

welcome to the forums!!!

read the rules!
dont be a n00b!!!
dont flame!
dont troll!
dont double post!
you cant pm till you have 20 posts! (i think its 20...)
dont b afraid to ask questions but use the search feature to see if your question has already been posted and asked/ answered

those are the basics, so have fun!

I'll see ya around.

-Stranger

Meeow....I and ze Dumbass of ze Wiichat....just so you know.......I....like................kitty-tacos.

Another one from Ireland then to add to the list hey! brainiac. ;)

Hey Stranger, nice to no ya. I will stick to da rules, don't worry!!

Minto also nice to no ya! Everyone here is sooo.... friendly!

Thanks for the invite to PM you Wii_BrEnDo2007, I am sure I will have too at some stage because the registering of the code is playing up :rolleyes:

Back