Just beat Temple of Time

?

what do u mean u cant take much more??? im at that part and i just dont want it to end!

and maybe u can look at the zelda timeline thread

morganpete said:
what do u mean u cant take much more??? im at that part and i just dont want it to end!

and maybe u can look at the zelda timeline thread

I've been wantiing it to end for a while now, so I can move on. It's just too long.

That's what Zelda games are. You should've known that before you got into it.

you have
The Sky temple
Zant's Temple
Hyrule Castle

Zant's Temple and Hyrule Castle arn't that long though compared to others.

I'm not complaining, it's one of the best games ever. But 40-60 hours is too long in my opinion. RE4 is also one the the best games ever, and it will only run you 15-20 hours. I've been playing Zelda since November and I just got to City in the Sky. No, I don't suck, but sometimes I get bored and don't play for months. Now I just want to get it over with already.

Wow...I've never heard of anyone who could get sick of Zelda. It's an epic game. Maybe you shouldn't play some of the next games coming out like Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy...

Temple Of Time was probably one of my favorite temples of the game.
It only gets better from there, too bad you didn't enjoy it more. I loved it :)

I sympathize with you actually, the first time I played through zelda I stopped right before the temple of time because I wanted to start a new game (I think I had just gotten warioware, or something.) I ended up taking a two month break then I started a new file and played through the whole thing in a week (Didn't do 100% this time, had like 13 or 14 heart containers.)

I love zelda games, but I don't have the attention span for games over 20 hours. :D C'est la vie.

But, you are close to the end, I would say just stop collecting things and you can speed through it in a few more hours.

CantGetAWii said:
Temple Of Time was probably one of my favorite temples of the game.
It only gets better from there, too bad you didn't enjoy it more. I loved it :)

But I do enjoy it. I've been playing video games since '79, and it might be the greatest game of all-time. I just wanna move on so I could start something else.

Fastshadow said:
That too bad, now you won't enjoy it, I bet you don't even have all of the items you get from off storyline missions

The only thing I haven't done is restore the bridge. Missing a poe or two also, and a golden bug or two. All the other side missions are complete.

Back