just beated TP should i buy red steel??

Skullator

Pit FTW
Dec 12, 2006
hey ya guys i've just beaten TP and im looking for a new game for my Wii I was thinking of buying red steeel but i don't know if its worth my money. so if you guys could post some suggestions i would really appreciate it ^^

You should probably get Excite Truck.....although I am not a huge racing fan so I got COD3 and FarCry Vengance (sure it got bad ratings.....for the graphics, but its a really good game!)

Skullator said:
hey ya guys i've just beaten TP and im looking for a new game for my Wii I was thinking of buying red steeel but i don't know if its worth my money. so if you guys could post some suggestions i would really appreciate it ^^
no dont get red steel, the wii gods will cry. And do you get a link mii, once you beat tp? and yah probably get excite truck.

I DIDNT GET A LINK MII lol psshh yeahh same question man i just beat TP but im getting metal slug soon...

thx for the suggestion guys played monkey ball at a friend was really fun might gonna buy that anyway

(didn't checked on link mii)

Personally, I would get it, but a lot of people say not to.

If you want a more light game though - go for either Elebits or Rayman. :) I've heard really good things about Rayman.

Back