just bored so free 2000 wii points 2 winner!

miiwiiwii

Banned
Dec 26, 2007
Hoover
Wii Online Code
1026-7977-4441-8732
ok i wanna make a msc tourney! only 50 allowed! it will b feb15 b ready. and ill b the person u have 2 face after u win the tourney. u autimatically get a 2000 wii points card if u win tourney. if u beat me u riecieve a 100$ gift card 2 gamestop(i got it for 30 from ebay). we will have preliminaries,regular,playoffs,super bowl!

u play 2 games in preliminaries.

10 games in regular.

u have 2 win 6 games in regular 2 advance 2 playoffs.

# of playoff games tba.

rules

no lying. if the other wins dont say u did.

b respectful. if u win, say good game

have a team name. make this tourney interesting.

dont disconnect. automatic win. if something accidentaly happens and is not the opponents fault, u both win. but only in regular. in playoffs, the opponents will have 2 pick heads or tails and ill flip a coin.well use a randomizer!

this tourney will last from feb.15 to march 8th. could hold u down!

at championship the two gonna play 5 games. whoever wins the most wins and will b msc wiichat champ. everyday ill post the matchups. if u r unavailiable at the date or time private message me, and ill reschedule it. COME ON TO THIS THREAD EVERY DAY FROM FEB 15 TO THE END OF TOURNEY. i will make the tourney easier by making pre dates for peeps to get around their day and be ready at the scheduled time. after the first fifty sign up no more, unless someone resigns before tourney starts.

u will have 2 give me ur wiicode and msc code.
i will send u a message on wii 2 tell u 2 get on and battle ur challenger.if the other doesnt message me back in an hour than the other wins by default.

Last edited:
Yeah, why is this in Brawl again?

(I don't want to enter though. Tournaments just never work on this forum)

Last edited:
Moved to the proper section.
miiwiiwii please post in the proper section and refrain from double posting to bump your threads.

I'll enter

Santa's Spider Pigs

is my team name

the webcam idea is stupid though, it'll never work, just use a randomizer

I'm in.
My Wii Friend Code is 4185-4226-9233-5237

I have to get my Mario Strikers Charged code later.

Back