Just Bought A Wii

ollyxz

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
It's not a thread to knock the Wii, but is anyone else disappointed with the games so far? I feel like they ruined Sonic, all you do is watch him run and steer him left and right and shake the controller to attack?! Don't even get me started on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Anyone know any good games other than Zelda, I read some good reviews on Sonic but I feel slightly hard done by, I just pray the motion controls dont ruin Super Mario

Well there are some good Gamecube games if you haven't already played them

I got Super Paper Mario, Zelda and DBZ but almost done with them so I'm looking into some Gamecube games to keep me busy until newer ones are released

Just a suggestion...

If you're the slightest bit of a DBZ fan, get it. It's wicked awesome. Zelda is pretty good so far but the controls are annoying sometimes.

Nemix said:
Well there are some good Gamecube games if you haven't already played them

I got Super Paper Mario, Zelda and DBZ but almost done with them so I'm looking into some Gamecube games to keep me busy until newer ones are released

Just a suggestion...

very VERY VERY good idea! :)

Tiger Woods is awesome if you like golf, and Madden 2007 is really phenomenal. Both use the Wiimote really well. Zelda is the only non-sports Wii game I have played, but it absolutely has my vote for best game ever...yet. Definitely try using the Gamecube capability until the newest games come out, they are on their way. I only just started really playing Wii games personally. The VC is also addicting, check it out too! Have fun!!

I also say DBZ, it has a very long career mode. I also hear very good things about Godfather and Super Paper Mario. For a rental you might consider Excite Truck and Elebits.

Bought it a month ago.

Wario Ware, Wii Play&Sport (been included),Red Steel, and I'm going to buy Zelda as soon as it is available again here (sold out).

Still happy with the games. Wii Play sucks ass but the tank game is cool.

Wario Ware rocks, even if I turn into a psycho playing the elephant stages.

Godfather and Zelda are two most popular games if your looking for a deeper game experience. Alot of wii players are enjoying Paper Mario but personally I never been a fan of the series. I recommend renting most games at the moment since I think developers are still adapting to the controls but if your patient I think the wii will close out the year with many strong titles. I've also recently started to enjoy my wife's copy of Trauma Center so you may want to try that as well, but in general I think most of the wii games so far are very entertaining at first but the novelty wears off in most titles pretty quickly.

Back