just bought donkey konga

T

The_Loose_Cannon

well i went in to gamestop this AM in hopes to purchase resident evil 4.....well they didnt have any and you know why? cause its the 19th today not the 20th :sick: im a day behind lmfao

anyways, i had a 33$ gift card to spend and went into a different gamestop (a little bit further than the local one by my house but worth the extra few miles) to find out that the old manager incharge of my local gamestop had been transfered to this one! he was so cool because when i worked at radioshack like 2 years ago, i would always stop in and say whats up to him :)

so to make a long story longer, my bf and i were checking out the games for gamecube of all things. he saw donkey konga for GC and said he wanted it and i started to giggle because.....well youve seen pics of my bf! hes 250LBS and seems like a no nonsense type cop....never can i visuallize him playing this LMAO! so, i said you want it? ok we'll get it. so i got donky konga jungle beat with the kongas for 9.99$ NEW in box along with an extra pair of kongas for 4.99$ also new in box AND donky konga 2 for 12.99$

then my buddy at gamestop offered us to have resident evil 4 on reserve for 5$ that he let me pay with the gift card and the 5$ goes towards the purchase of the game taht we pick up tomorrow! yay my dude hooked it up :D

so today i played the game and lemme tell you it was awesome! i thought it was gunna be really lame but boy was i supprised!

whats everyone elses take on it?? :D i know that im going to be such a loser and play it all day until i go to work later on lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
you know at first i sucked because im jewish and spaztic but eventually i got the hang of it and ended up kicking my bfs ass in it! mr boombastic is my jam!!!! lol

I haven't actually played this game yet, so I can't really comment. But it sounds like fun, judging from your post. :lol:

I loved it but the disk is now borked :(

And the clapping is funny in two player..if I aint playing I just scream so they clap constantly.

[EDIT] Oh yeah, I don't clap btw, I tap the side of the bongos as it does the same thing :) (hit it hard enough to make noise)

Lol
I usually start a football chant and start clapping
In your front room playing that sat on the floor. It's the place to be

ive never played any of the guitar heros but i know i want it when it comes out for the wii.....or if i ever get my ps2 from my dads (its only been 3 years and i know he still has it)

as for DDR, i love dance dance revolution! but this donky konga for 30 some odd dollars will do just fine in the mean time :D

my bf is looking to get the first one off of ebay. as for the 3rd one, we found it on ebay for japan......apparently all the songs are "traditional japanese" songs. i dont want it nor do i think it will play on the wii anyways. oh well.

i am still looking for the first one.....OH! and i also searched for mario dance mix and yeah....they want like 100$ for the game and dance pad! :sick: wow. we'll keep our eyes open for the rediculously hard game to find

I thought about getting it a while back. Now I'm going to get it tomarrow, all becuase of this thread. I'll be having fun with the gf. :D

Can you customize the game so that it won't play certain songs, like the Pokemon song. No offense Poke guys and gals.

Last edited:
Back