Just bought Elebits!

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
I got in BRAND NEW & SEALED on eBay for $30! Isn't that a great deal? Can't wait to get it in my hands and play it. I've heard a lot of good things about it. If its really good I'm definitely going to end up getting Dewey's Adventure. Anyways those of you who have the game and have played it please let me know if you enjoyed it.

PS Should I pick up Mario Kart: Double Dash for $25 total? I think thats a good deal but I'm kinda wondering if I should save it for something else like Mario Party.

I just got it yesterday as well.

It's a really challenging game. Seriously, I've tried 3 times now to pass mission 4 >_>'
(That's really odd for me too, since I typically breeze through most any game I play :|)

Thats pretty good IMO. I love challenging games like Legend of Zelda for example. Definitely makes me think hard which I enjoy and then I get the great satisfaction of knowing I beat the system/computer...lol.

Bump since that idiot is spamming everywhere. There should really be a mod on this board at all times to deal with crap like this.

MasterJedi2U, I need your Wii number. I want to send you some of my Elebits levels. They are fun and really really hard.

You'll like them trust me:yesnod:

Oh, and you might break your TV in anger because you've tried 100 times but still can't beat it.:lol:

Back