just bought godfather and blazing angels

Stallyon said:
Godfather is a truly awesome game. I've been playing for about 18 hours now and have 95% of Little Italy under my control as well as about 60% of Brookly mine as well. I've just completed my 3rd contract killing and cant wait to see what I need to do for my 4th hit.

You say your guy is rather good looking. How about posting a picture on here and what do you think to my guy <<<

hold on ill take one right now :)

ETA- how do i make it like your avatar? if i take a pic it wont be as much in detail im standing in the corleone safe house right now and its a full body shot

When you load the game up you are asked if you want to Play Game, Visit barber, Visit Tailor etc

if you visit barbar then this gives you a full close up shot of your guy.

Have a read of my tips sections also >>> Godfather Tips thread

ok here we are

mine isnt as "cool" as yours yet since im apparently still an "outsider" but in due time ill be wearing my long mob coat :)

i sort of kept it a bit default but i tweeked a few things and made his eyes blue......im a sucker for blue eyes lol but shhh dont tell my boyfriend that :yikes: lol

here is calamari <33

ETA- now that i realized i had like 5grand or so, i bought accessories and changed his wardrobe....did i mention my character is kinda hott? prinny, does this fall under hentai? LMAO ;) he looks more like a narc now than a mobster but thats ok!!! hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
i might get this game... everyone says they love it..... it sounds fun..

Wiitime said:
i might get this game... everyone says they love it..... it sounds fun..

its great :)

i like it now more than before because i was doing gun training with luca and it even specializes the calliber and type of the gun (.38 snubnose revolver) I LOVE THAT!

i usually ***** like crazy when videogames dont "ellaborate" on the guns

I haven't played Blackhand Edition (as I've already played it for the Ps2), but it was a lot of fun. Some of the original voices return for the game, and it's a 'semi' sandbox environment. There are many optional missions, as well as upgrading your character's stats and editing the appearance with facial hair, sunglasses, suits, shoes, hats, etc. Pretty much, the more expensive the clothing/accessory, the more respect you'll get for wearing it. With more respect, it's easier to take over businesses, as you don't have to do that much choking and threatning. I give the game 4 horse heads out of 5.

I'm buying the Godfather 2moro :)

And I'm either buying wii play or blazing angels..I think it will be wii play as I need the extra controller though..

I'm soo excited :D

surfinrach90 said:
I'm buying the Godfather 2moro :)

And I'm either buying wii play or blazing angels..I think it will be wii play as I need the extra controller though..

I'm soo excited :D

get wiiplay i love it

i didnt even start blazing angels. ill attempt it tonight when my bf comes home from dinner/lunch with one of the leutenents from his job

The_Loose_Cannon said:
its great :)

i like it now more than before because i was doing gun training with luca and it even specializes the calliber and type of the gun (.38 snubnose revolver) I LOVE THAT!

i usually ***** like crazy when videogames dont "ellaborate" on the guns

is the game based on the movies? b/c i have never seen them

Wiitime said:
is the game based on the movies? b/c i have never seen them

a yankee fan who has never seen the godfather.....go hang your head in shame!!!!!:nonod:

seriously though :D the movie has ALOT to do with the game. not as much though like they tie scenes from the movie and cut them to comply with the game. its hard to explain but when luca dies (its not a spoiler but if you see the movie it is, in the game its not) your character whitnesses the murder by solotzo. in the movie, no one sees this and youll see what happends to solotzo if you watch the movie (if i go on, it becomes a spoiler lmao)

If you haven't opened Blazing Angels yet, I highly suggest on returning it. The control mechanism is terrible for the Wii, and the motion sensing doesn't make sense for the type of game it is. You want a decent WWII shooter, try Medal of Honor: Vanguard. :)

Kamikaze said:
If you haven't opened Blazing Angels yet, I highly suggest on returning it. The control mechanism is terrible for the Wii, and the motion sensing doesn't make sense for the type of game it is. You want a decent WWII shooter, try Medal of Honor: Vanguard. :)

sh*t i did open it yesterday to read the manual (yes call me gay but i was at my friends how and anxious about both games before i was able to come home and play them this morning- last night was too late to play them)

i could go to EB games and have them shrink wrap the game for me lol i got a friend there that does it for me ;)

my bf was flip floping between those 2 games. if he plays it and hates it, ill tell him to return it. we always keep the recipts

I've been wanting to see the Godfather films for ages and had this in an e-mail the other day.. what you think?

linkage

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sh*t i did open it yesterday to read the manual (yes call me gay but i was at my friends how and anxious about both games before i was able to come home and play them this morning- last night was too late to play them)

i could go to EB games and have them shrink wrap the game for me lol i got a friend there that does it for me ;)

my bf was flip floping between those 2 games. if he plays it and hates it, ill tell him to return it. we always keep the recipts

Blazing Angels is just a really slow game overall, especially for a WWII fighter plane game. It sort of feels like you're watching a slow motion cinematic while playing the game. Blazing Angels is more of a rental than anything else, and if you ever want Wii games go to my job (Gamecrazy) as our prices are always cheaper (especially on used games).

The_Loose_Cannon said:
a yankee fan who has never seen the godfather.....go hang your head in shame!!!!!:nonod:

seriously though :D the movie has ALOT to do with the game. not as much though like they tie scenes from the movie and cut them to comply with the game. its hard to explain but when luca dies (its not a spoiler but if you see the movie it is, in the game its not) your character whitnesses the murder by solotzo. in the movie, no one sees this and youll see what happends to solotzo if you watch the movie (if i go on, it becomes a spoiler lmao)

idk why i never saw it. i wanted MOH, but that got bad reviews and no 1 said they really enjoyed it.... i want a game like that between MOD, Godfather, but Godfather i dont want to get it and be confused and MOH i dont want to waste $50... hmm..:confused:

Back