just bought godfather and blazing angels

surfinrach90 said:
:eek: More police talk! Wooo!

10-4 loose cannon

rodger that central- 10-3 preparing for standby

Aww so there's no code for livestock down lol :( there's a shame.

What's 'vertical patrol'?

And thanks for the link, I shall be talking in NYPD Signal Codes for the next month or so :D

surfinrach90 said:
Aww so there's no code for livestock down lol :( there's a shame.

What's 'vertical patrol'?

And thanks for the link, I shall be talking in NYPD Signal Codes for the next month or so :D

vertical patrol where the heck did you see that? never heard of it....sounds kinky LMAO

It's under 'other conditions' and hehehe, ask your boyf for a vertical patrol, coem back and tell me if it works :p

surfinrach90 said:
It's under 'other conditions' and hehehe, ask your boyf for a vertical patrol, coem back and tell me if it works :p

im assuming its aviation unit if anything. lucky for me i have yet to use that term lol

my favorite and most frequently used are

10-97
E1 EDP admitted to hospital
E2 EDP released from hospital

an EDP is an Emotional Disturbed Persons

btw, shouldnt we be posting this under ask a cop since you are asking a cop and that is my thread?! lmfao

LETS TALK ABOUT MY GAME!! ;)

Lol yes we should!

And yeah back to the game..I've been wondering about the cut-scenes, what are they like?

And does the game do the movie any justice? or..visa versa I'm not sure (damn my English)

The Loose Cannon, i am going to HAVE to get this game.. everyone is raving about it... thanks for ur advice :)

I think I even like this game more than GTA.
I had low expectations for it too.

godfather.jpg

ive played GTA and its ok but i love this because A) its in NYC B) my bfs old precinct and C) i flippin love the godfather

best game ever

I bought the Godfather yesterday and its the second Wii game that has had me playing for over 4 hours nonstop (the other being Zelda).

Its really a great game and the motion controls make it so much more fun than the other versions.

The graphics are ok but its the gameplay that rules on Wii yet again.

Took a picture of my gangster...he looks alot like me, apart from his moustache n beard...hes the baddest looking Mobster around :devil:

Attachments

• DSC00215.JPG
    DSC00215.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 105
Back