Just bought Guitar Hero (god do i suck lol)

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
I got my income tax in the other day ,and decieded with it I was going to pick up Guitar Hero for the Wii. I sucked at it when playing it in stores ,and what not although i figured it was because i didnt have a chance to really get into it.

Well i got it home ,and man am i horrible. Although it's saying i'm scoring between 80-95% of the notes it don't seem like it when i'm playing. Hell when i'm checking the stats a lot of the parts it claims i hit a 100%.

I'm an actual guitarist ,and i'm sure thats part of my problem with it lol.

I'm having a problem strumming the notes at the exact time ,and sometimes even though it seems like i hit the note it doesn't seem to sustain it even though im still holding down the fret button.

So any Guitar Hero masters wanna give me some tips ,and maybe some Guitar Hero Noobs like me wanna swap friend codes to play online.

With you being an actual guitarist, the game should be a little more difficult.

I gotta warn you, the difficulty level of this game shoots up and down like crazy.

Practice, practice, and practice, friendo.

Yea im a guitarist too i played it in stores sucked,got it for christmas and im beatin "one" on expert i played 30nmin every other day...but being a real guitarist made it a tad more challenging...

yeah its hard to get away from the feeling of using a pick to strum ,and holding down actual strings.

Your bound to suck if its your first guitar hero game but you'll be getting much better. After a week i'm sure you'd be shredding notes with ease.

the hardest i can do is, welcome to the jungle, hard mode XD and im proud. YAY!

still only get around 3 stars on normal i have had it for a month but i dont play all that much but i enjoy it alot it is just a practice thing=D

OMGZ I WANT GUITAR HERO! I don't have enough muny though, someone give me 80 bucks pl0x!? lol i'm j/king

I'm gonna get guitar hero when i have enough money though

Don't worry, I'm still not that good. I can do ok on easy and medium, but I've never been able to have much success on hard and expert. I guess I'm just not a skilled Guitar Hero player. I've had the game since release by the way. :) Watching these people play songs on expert still amazes me.

i can only handle easy although i do it with ease most of the time with the expection of slayer. My problem is getting to the blue/orange notes in time in the higher difficulties.

Back