Just bought Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Well i just picked up Medal of Honor Heroes 2. Its pretty good so far i have a few gripes so far mainly with online mode as it seems opponents seem to take a bunch of hits before they die especially with a shot gun where as you get into a firefight you die instantly. Anyone wanna play together just add my name ,and give me yours. I need to spend more time with this game ,and get a better hang of it.

definitely find the thread to add your ea persona to the list and get others. game on.

lol how long is this game, 2nd mission was only 2%, or is it like MP3 where i ****ed up and missed everything lol

Maximo said:
Well i just picked up Medal of Honor Heroes 2. Its pretty good so far i have a few gripes so far mainly with online mode as it seems opponents seem to take a bunch of hits before they die especially with a shot gun where as you get into a firefight you die instantly. Anyone wanna play together just add my name ,and give me yours. I need to spend more time with this game ,and get a better hang of it.

Welcome! l7cx1Cl AoW is mah name add me up
get gud enough maybe a spot 4 ya n AoW >:]

Back