Just bought myself an HDTV.

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Just got an HDTV and WOW! I have been missing out!

This thing makes Resident Evil 4 look like it's for PS3!

Also, Halo 3 looks literally perfect

Are there any suggestions of what Wii games would look awesome on an HDTV?

Congratulations on your purchase. :) I have a 40" HDTV and XBox 360 games (including Halo 3) look fantastic.

EDIT: Suggestions for Wii games include Metroid Prime 3: Corruption & Super Mario Galaxy. Both are the best looking games for the Wii so far (IMO).

you should have gotten it on Boxing day. I got a 47 inch Sharp Aquos lcd hdtv for onli $999 canadian i saved 600 bucks.!! check the prices now

so i just bought myself a new hdtv as well and my wii looks like piss but the 360 and ps3 work fine*flys away in roflcopter*

minto said:
so i just bought myself a new hdtv as well and my wii looks like piss but the 360 and ps3 work fine*flys away in roflcopter*
Did you buy the HD cables for your Wii yet?

hahahaha! i have a hd tv but i dont use it, its not mine its my brothers so im not aloud to use it i should say...

I have a HDTV, do you just need to buy regular hd cables for your wii? I didn't know that wii's were HD capable.

Sorry, I just got mine 3 days ago.

KMich12 said:
I have a HDTV, do you just need to buy regular hd cables for your wii? I didn't know that wii's were HD capable.

You don't NEED to buy them, but they make it look MUCH better

do you just need to buy regular hd cables for your wii? I didn't know that wii's were HD capable.

Theyre actually called component cables but yeah theyll make your Wii games look nice. Just make sure to set to 480p once you hook them up.

KMich12 said:

I think he means the component cables; unless there's something else that I am unaware of.

Edit: ^beat me to it.

Back