just bought TP

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
finally,ok i got twilight princess for the gamecube because it was for GC originally and enjoy the c-stick camera movement.

i just finished windwaker. not the 2nd quest yet. i am on a zelda high so thats why.
i have to say i rented twilight princess a year ago for wii and found it boring.
after leaving a negative review at amazon now i have to bite my tonque.

i doubt it will be better than windwaker which was awesome.

p.s yes i look at the net when i get really really stuck in a part.

Last edited:
i agree to an extent. not enough monsters to kill, and only a few melee ways to kill them.

been playing.. is it me? or are the graphics a bit better on GC version?

also, im enjoying it so far :smilewinkgrin:

ok, i beat it.. the ending was good and long.. i wonder why there is a bad ending thread.

I disliked that game so much I don't even remember how it ended.... Wait, wasn't midna? .... I just remembered. I better not spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it

I disliked that game so much I don't even remember how it ended.... Wait, wasn't midna? .... I just remembered. I better not spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it
The Twilight Princess?

Psh, I think everyone knew that. I knew she was before the game came out just by looking at screenshots.

The Twilight Princess?

Psh, I think everyone knew that. I knew she was before the game came out just by looking at screenshots.

Then your deductive reasoning is better than mine ;) That or I didn't really look at too many screen shots for the game. But it's probably the latter. I kept it quiet for people whose deductive reasoning is equal to my own. Unless I'm the only one who couldn't figure that out from the beginning....:shifty:

If you ask me it was predictable and totally cliche'.

How often does the mysterious legendary so-and-so wind up being... DUN DUN DUN!!! the person you were with the whole time?

too often.

Then your deductive reasoning is better than mine ;) That or I didn't really look at too many screen shots for the game. But it's probably the latter. I kept it quiet for people whose deductive reasoning is equal to my own. Unless I'm the only one who couldn't figure that out from the beginning....:shifty:

you're not the only one. My deductive reason is equal to yours. I've just began the game, and now I know the ending :S

And I don't find this game boring at all. I haven't got too far into it and I'm quite pleased with it.

Back