Just bought Zelda!

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
The last time I played Zelda was around 15 years ago when I bought Links Awakening for the Game Boy!

I thought I best buy it for the Wii to see what all the fuss was about! First impression was the intro was stunning and it showed that the console was capable of some brilliant graphics. I was a bit disapointed that the charactors don't really talk and that theres subtitles instead (A minor thing but I'm fussy like that!) I'm also hoping the animation sequences don't out do the gameplay. The controls will take some getting used to, a bit like the controls of Resident Evil on the PS did! The only othe games I've played are Sports and Red Steel so I suppose its to be expected! I had a bit of a nightmare trying to get the horse to do the jumps but thats another thing I'll have to master!

I'll have to give all the threads in here a look over to see whats what!

Once you get into it you'll love it!!!!
These sorts of games don't normally keep my attention for long but I am 55 hours into Zedla now and love it. Mainly I think because of the remote and using the controls, so much more fun than just button tapping, best £30 I have ever spent I reckon, in terms of value for money and enjoyment!!

The talking thing is just tradition, the games have never had voices other then grunts and groans, so it would be weird if the randomly started having them talk..

I thought this may be the case. Although I only have Links Awakening to compare to!!

Thats wrong. You cant talk because the cpu couldnt recognize how to say your name. Say you made your name Bill, the cpu cant say Bill when the chars talk. I bet they would be talking if your name HAD to be Link.

But if you didn't put your name in it could say Link! I'm sure the hardware is more than capable. But as said they're probably keeping it like the others. Was only a minor detail!

Back