Just Completed SM Galaxy - No Spoilers

stok3d

WiiKey-4-Me
Oct 10, 2007
This game is a masterpiece, a stroke of genius, a Mariogasmic concoction of epic proportions. This isn't coming from some new-age fanboy, either. I was playing The Smurfs on Colecovision, Mario Bros on the Atari 2600, and zapping Ducks on the NES before many of you were out of diapers, or even old enough to play a video game.

Remember that feeling you got in the pit of your stomach when you played Mario 64 for the first time? It was better than having your first bike, or that cool new toy, or even better than the time you got Super Mario 3.

Well, when Sunshine didn't deliver that classic Nintendo feeling, it was disappointing to say the least. Sure, the game had its moments, but it just didn't evoke those feelings of joy previous titles had. The franchise had produced a dud for the first time ever.

Thankfully, with SMG, Mario is back -- and he's better than ever. Trailers cannot possibly do this game justice -- it has to be experienced to truly be appreciated and judged.

From graphical enhancements that maximize the Wii's capabilities to the full-scale orchestra used to create the games music, Galaxy has it all.

Bravo, Nintendo. Bravo.

Or maybe he has the Japan version that launched the other day.

Thats good news to hear.
Kinda had a feeling it would be great though.

Hurry up November :lol:

i bet he's just a noob, who doesnt know when it comes out.
He hardly even menchoins what happens in the game

If you look under his name it says "WiiKey-4-Me" so I'm guessing he's got a pirated version...

That sounds great. I really can't wait for this game to be released. The release date is so close, yet so far away. :lol:
Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

It sounds great! (Just like the 1UP review) Definitely a must have title!

RadNad said:
If you look under his name it says "WiiKey-4-Me" so I'm guessing he's got a pirated version...

Which I find hilarious after the "I was playing [video games] before many of you were out of diapers" comment :lol:

Thanks for the review/preview.

Back