Just Dance 3 Sponsors Katy Perry’s UK Tour, Including Competition to Win VIP Tickets

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8999-just-dance-3.jpg

Listen up all you Katy Perry fans out there! Ubisoft has just announced today that its forthcoming Just Dance 3 game will be sponsoring Katy Perry’s California Dreams UK Tour. The sponsorship is highlighted by the “Just Dance Your Way to Katy Perry” contest, which challenges fans to record themselves and their friends dancing to the Just Dance version of Katy Perry’s Firework. Winners will get VIP tickets to a concert of their choice, and the chance to meet Katy backstage at one of her shows in the UK. Click here to find out more about the competition. Here’s what Katy had to say about the sponsorship:

“I’m a fan of Just Dance 3, and I’m glad it brings people together to dance, just like I get to do on my tour.”

Fans will also be able to play the game at each tour location, and Katy will even be shown playing the game in a video before each show. Of course she was also seen playing the game in the video for Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F).

Ubisoft will be launching the eagerly awaited Just Dance 3 on October 11 on the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Source: Ubisoft

Katy Perry... Ugh. But that's business for ya, gotta stoop low on occasion. :lol:

:yesnod: I hear you! I'll pass on the Perry tour, but I will get the game.

EDIT on 10/10/2011: so the game is out now. Anyone get it yet? I picked it up this morning on my way to work and will try it out tonight.

Last edited:
Tried it last night as planned and we are having good fun with it. It's just as good if not better than JD 1 and 2 from what we've tried so far. Played about 2 hours before we pooped out. I may have overdone it. I haven't played a dance game in a while and I'm sore as hell today.

Back